Is there no Headquarters game mode in Ghosts?!?!?

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: Is there no Headquarters game mode in Ghosts?!?!?

in reply to bumbaklott

Yep. No HQ. After playing ghosts for the past two weeks and I really dislike this game more than any other call of duty and it's for the simple fact that the game mode that I play 90% of the time and the reason that I get call of duty every year is gone. It's a damn disgrace. I'm sooooo sick of boring azz camping domination. on a normal cod release there I usually have 30 plus friends on cod most of them playing hq because that's what all my friends play. Now I get on and there's 6 maybe 10 people on because  all my friends play hQ. I'm a level 45 right now and usually I'm well on my way to 3rd prestige by now. If I didn't also play free for all then I wouldnt even play this game. It's a damn shame. INFINITY WARD PLEASE BRING BACK HQ PLEASE!!!!

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to bumbaklott

Could we at least get HQ added to custom games??? At least we could get some clan matches going and some tournaments with the best hq clans like we have had in the past. This is ridiculous. I'm going through withdrawals.

Level 1

in reply to bumbaklott

i agree man lol the game is dirt and im not playing until our game modes are back

Level 5

in reply to bumbaklott

I Have seen that Search and Destroy was add due to player request.... What about Headquarters???? Cant we get an original game mode added back to Ghosts??? We need a good game mode to offset all these new garbage ones that were added this year. Please add HQ back!!!!!

Level 1

in reply to bumbaklott

hq and demolition!

Level 2

in reply to OnlyBeastz

more like hq and hardpoint!!

Level 5

in reply to bumbaklott

I  going to post in this this thread once a week until i get some kind response on getting hq back. Sooooo can we get hq back on ghosts?

Level 1

in reply to bumbaklott

I think they took out a lot of the objective type games because people hardly ever play the objective.  So now it's mostly variations of team deathmatch.  I have no problem with this.  Until the community changes and starts worry about their W/L more than their K/D in objective modes, I hope it stays that way.

Level 15

in reply to bumbaklott

Because of the lack of objective game modes in general, it has severely killed the whole competitive sniping and MLG. (Major League Gaming). People are resorting back to the older games such as Mw2, BO2 and MW3. As well as this, there is a lack of enjoyable game modes for the general community. Well done Infinity Ward.

Level 1

in reply to YesAzuree

hahahahahahahahaha. Competitive sniping, your joking right, the only thing that older cods did was support your feeds when sniping. It was easy to get your feeds. They could careless about the win all they cared about was the kills and the feeds.

Level 10

Studios