Issues with Call Of Duty Ghosts

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Issues with Call Of Duty Ghosts

After playing Call of Duty Ghosts multiplayer, ive found a few things that could be changed about the game.

1. Health issues, dying in 1 or 2 hit markers.

2. UAV issues, why have the maps been increased in size but the UAV pretty much removed from the game?

3. The spawns are all over the place at the moment on standard game modes such as TDM and kill confirmed.

4. The change of the standard call of duty map, seeing an increase in high windows and vantage points making the game play very different and sometimes not enjoyable.

5. Snipers being one shot kill in the legs and with silencer attachment.

Level 1
18 REPLIES

Re: Issues with Call Of Duty Ghosts

in reply to KingKucuk

enough about the health issues, its a good thing that players die quicker! instead of noobs sponging

Level 6

in reply to KingKucuk

This thread should not have been made. There are A LOT of people who dont have the game yet because we are waiting for the release.

DONT POST SPOILERS!!!!!

Level 37

in reply to KT Phoenix

Agreed.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to KingKucuk

At least 3 of those things that you have named, I have actually been waiting for Call of Duty to have. Snipers being one-shot kill to the legs? Finally. No one can survive a 50 Cal. bullet to the legs, and even with a silencer? Good, at least now snipers can actually play a stealthy role in the battlefield. Dying in 1 or 2 hitmarkers? How many shots do you actually expect to take? "Seeing an increase in high windows and vantage points making the gameplay very different and sometimes not enjoyable." Sounds like you're one of those players that like to run around like a headless chicken in open areas expecting not to get killed by a sniper. It's about time COD caters a little more to the sniping community and actually give them a fair chance against everyone else.

Level 3

in reply to Clarkeyy_1

I agree snipers should be powerful in the right hands buddy and be stealthy again this will mean we have more skilled snipers and less "kid snipers" I am VERY excited.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to Clarkeyy_1

I agree with your assessment as well. Plus, not as effective UAV means back to the days of CoD2 where there were no 'spy planes' to help the sheep. Hopefully, it puts back more instinct into the strategy.

Level 48

in reply to KingKucuk

YES! The health system is TERRIBLE! People talk about real life, but where in COD is real life things taking place? IT'S CALL OF DUTY! No drop shots are taking place in the army, no quick scopes and no scopes from 100 miles away LOL! So you noobs real life arguments are just out of the question. Period. Give good players a chance to get away from noobs camping in corners.

Level 2

in reply to vongarcon1342

Funny those are the same unrealistic things some of us complain about. They can all go and the game would be better for it. FYI "Dropshotting" is taught in close range marksmanship and breaching as an advanced tactic. Still don't like it in the game.

Level 6

in reply to KingKucuk
  1. Infinity Ward will patch the health if it's an actual problem.
  2. After you get two Sat Coms it becomes an UAV so this information isn't true.
  3. Learn to adapt and stop exploiting spawns. Just because the spawns aren't predictable doesn't mean their bad it means they are harder to exploit.
  4. Get that camper/rusher mentality out your gaming and learn to adapt just because something isn't predictable doesn't mean it's bad it's actually good so over garbage control freaks ruining the game because the game doesn't cater to them.
  5. Snipers no longer have any help anymore from aim assist or sticky aim so I actually support this because now I can be a truly stealth sniper.
Level 23

Studios