Killstreaks ideas thread all suggestions welcome.

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Killstreaks ideas thread all suggestions welcome.

This thread is about some ideas to change killstreaks in any way you guys see fit.

I shall start us off with the assault juggernaut.

It is a very good killstreak but many dislike it because there is no health regen and extremely high flinch when shot.

My changes would be simple increase the killstreak requirement to 15 kills and the streak would be simply named the Bear juggernaut.

The Bear would have 1500 Heath instead of 1000 HP and would have no health regen but way less flinch (so it has focus)and also has a mini gun but once you reach 750 HP you drop your gun and instead have two claws and you turn into a maniac with essentially two one hit kill melee attacks you can also roar and stun enemies only twice in Bear mode which stuns them within 10 meters like a flash grenade.

This streak may seem Op but would be way better than the current juggernaut and could provide another option for a high tier streak.

Please cast your opinion on my "Bear" idea and cast your own ideas.

Activision Ambassador
6 REPLIES

Re: Killstreaks ideas thread all suggestions welcome.

in reply to DaleksGamertag

No. It's like a better juggernaut and maniac in one so no.

And 1500 health will take to long to kill

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaSS is OP. SaND get's everywhere
Level 59

in reply to dtuchpunk

Higher kills to get it only a fun idea, 1000HP has proven with so much flinch to make the current juggernaut weak

Activision Ambassador

Would the Bear look like this?

I honestly don't think the Streaks need to be changed... I don't think here has ever been a case when streaks were changed in the history of CoD unless there was a glitch or flaw with them.

Loving that the Streaks are not overpowering.. and there has never been a streak more fun to use than the Maniac

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

Yes it should look like that haha, only a fun idea mate sorry for late reply.

Activision Ambassador
Highlighted

OOne idea I had is counter sat com. you place it on the ground just like the sat com and will counter an effect of one satcom. Or it could be placed and have an effect like the scrambler on previous cods.

Level 4

in reply to psychomaggot105

This might be unpopular, but I loved the AC130. Even if it were an15 or 18 streak, it was fun to shoot artillery at the ground.

Level 3

Studios