Lag and Host

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Highlighted

Lag and Host

For those of you wondering how laggy the game is or is going to be pay attention to that diamond the fills up as the match loads. If it is stuttering and takes a while the match may be a bit laggy for you.

For those wondering about host, right as you first load in to the map, hit back. All players are red in color but the host. So if you see white players one of them may be host. But if everyone else is still red than there is a good chance you may be host.

Now these may not be always exact but have been a good way for me to tell if i was host or if the match was going to be laggy for me. Not for everyone else but me in general. Which could be confirmed by the first few kills or deaths in most cases.

Level 70
2 REPLIES

Re: Lag and Host

in reply to trialstardragon

Yeah, I noticed this on PS3, not the PS4. PS3: I would get put in with about 54 seconds on the clock. And watch the people load in then it would drop to 15 seconds.

Level 59

Re: Lag and Host

in reply to trialstardragon

Another thing to watch is when voting for a map in the lobby. If it does not nearly instantly register the vote there is a chance that next match will be laggy for you.

Level 70

Studios