Lets Be Real Here.

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: Lets Be Real Here.

in reply to Kandagawa

This is EXACTLY what ive been doing,I have over a 2kd with it lol its suprisingly effective.

Level 9
Highlighted

in reply to FishyDizzle

I went through the exact thing.  I was super excited and devoted to Ghosts, logging the requisite obsessive hours which is normal for a new COD title.  Then sure enough over the next week- my house is clean, errands finished, car clean, paper work completed on time, enjoying some NHL, spending more time with friends and family- actually living a normal life (boring).  I have Ghosts to thank for this transformation and things were going along great until I did the unthinkable....I plugged in BO2 and reset my stats from Master Prestige (again * 4) and well now uhhh yeah.

Level 6

in reply to FishyDizzle

FishyDizzle wrote:

Why Is This Game Boring Already?

For me... it's not.

But I enjoy spending time with friends while racking up wins.

The other things take care of themselves.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to FishyDizzle

Squads mode.

I mean seriously we all new this was basically the same game with rearranged perks.

Level 72

in reply to FishyDizzle

i completely agree with the OP... but really, this is all the games except for black ops.  i know, i know, throw rotten fruit in my general direction... but no other COD has had my attention like black ops... i think it had to do with how you had to unlock/earn "pro" perks on every prestige.

this game does not have many of the things such as pro perks, different prestige icons, better maps (smaller), variety of HC games, better kill streaks, etc...

i'm not into this one as much, but the thing i tend to find interesting is the different uniforms, headgear and heads... the operations are as difficult to get as it was getting "pro" perks in black ops.  and completing the operations enables you to get certain patches, headgear or uniforms.  i really hope in some of the dlcs, they include different headgear or i hope that there are certain unlockables for when you get all uniforms or headgear or allow you to get certain ones because i don't have a clan or play in clan wars.

Level 11

in reply to Sledgehammer232

Sledgehammer23248 wrote:

[...]  better maps (smaller), variety of HC games, better kill streaks, etc...

[...]

I love the map variety. They aren't cookie cutter, postage sized, corridor driven sprint fests... on. every. map.

#MOARhardcore... yep. We agree.

Streaks? I love how they have been demphasized. It was becoming Streak Of Duty.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to RAN Kismet

Very true that the streaks are no longer as impactful as they have been.  In BO2, I might have had 1 or 2 at the most classes that didn't have Blind Eye equipped on them due to the streak spam.  In Ghosts, I only have 1 or 2 classes with Blind Eye on them.  The streaks don't dominate this game as much and as such I find myself focusing more on gun to gun battles.  That is a dramatic shift from BO2 but I enjoy both ends of the spectrum.  So it works for me.

Level 69

in reply to FishyDizzle

I keep playing it and I'm now Prestige 2. There is something about this COD that doesn't give me the same excitement I got from BO2. I reached Prestige Master on the 360 and PS3 but ranking up on Ghosts feels like a drag. Maybe I miss BO2's epic firefights which I find absent in Ghosts. I feel like I'm playing HC with hud and regeneration. Don't get me wrong, I am doing good in Ghosts but the spark is just not there for some reason.

Level 35

in reply to FishyDizzle

i suggest you to exist the real world if you dont like the game at all

Level 1

in reply to flounderRG

its not that i dont like it-there are things i really do enjoy.I was just stating theres something missing and i really want it to be there.

Level 9

Studios