Lobby Hopping

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Highlighted

Re: Lobby Hopping

in reply to Rogue_Convict

I lobby hop in BO2 if Nuketown or Hijacked is voted in(and they ALWAYS are). I simply refuse to play either of those.

If there are maps like that in Ghosts then I'll leave a lobby. There is just no way I'm playing on a map I hate.

Level 30

in reply to biron_w

Yep I do that too and if with friends in a party I tell the leader to back out on certain maps or I leave teh party and they have to pick me back up after the match.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

hi do u know y would not be able to join a caln

Level 1

in reply to codking_92

have you linked your xbl profile or psn profile to your account here? They have to be linked I believe for the clan feature to work I think.

Level 70

NO, allowing people to leave during the beginning of a match will cause host migrations on 360 and they are a pain in the arse
allow them to leave once map and lobby is revealed but give them probation then? doesnt have to be so harsh but any probation for sure till deter some people form leaving
also not allowing them the time to look up people stats will be good even tho i like to do it so i know what im coming up against, allowing me to adjust accordingly
no reason to wait until the match starts to give them probation
we want matches to start the full 6v6 not unbalanced
sure the AI could help here but still its better to have a 6v6 with ordinary people playing

Level 4

No one will make me play a map I don't like.

Level 18

what about when ur in a lobby or have a group of trols on your team...what your sayin is you should be stuck on there team and not have the option to back out?

Level 1

in reply to wackodoubloon70

I understand why you would want to back out, but i do believe there should be a penalty. If there is no penalty then it should be locked like you can leave but no one can join because i hate joining lobbies when you are either getting creamed by scorestreaks or the score is not close-able. Now i understand people who do good want people to either stay or new people to join, but it isnt fair for either sides of the party

Level 10

I leave lobbies since I'm constantly paired with 3-5 KD people and I have a 2.3 KD. It's not like I can't beat them it's just I don't feel like tryharding with an an94 all the time dude.

Level 6

Um maybe if you stop spawn killing people won't leave seriously get good and learn to adapt and stop exploiting the spawns. No punishment is needed just replace the player with a bot until someone joins that was the only good idea you came up with. Probation is not needed I mean why should we have to stay in a game that there's no chance of having fun in that game it's like being forced to watch a bad movie or listen to a bad song. If I am not having fun then I am leaving simple as that if the game becomes to repetitive meaning death after death or the same old guns being used then I am leaving. Why should you be able to control how people play? Why should you be able to control the player experience? You didn't buy everyone's copy and someone leaving doesn't affect you in a negative way cause they aren't changing the design with aimbots or other hacks. I will accept probation when you accept the AI Controlled Spawn System that prevents spawn exploitation. Probation isn't needed to prevent rage quitting if they make matchmaking find good lobbies for the players and they make it skill based I am sure the rage quitting will stop by most players. Anyways it's just a game and it's meant for entertainment purposes before you say hackers and boosters should be able to cheat they ruin the game and make it bad for everyone else including casual players so they need to be banned rage quitters don't affect the game majorly or change the design they don't affect anyone either so they don't need to be punished especially when they aren't having fun. If you just want to annoy them give them a survey to complete on why they quit that way the devs can figure out what's wrong.

Level 23

Studios