Looking for Players with 2.0KD or higher

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Looking for Players with 2.0KD or higher

So this is a tad embarrassing...I would normally never look for new players to add to my friends list, but for some bizarre reason, most of my friends list just stinks at Ghosts

I have always been very picky at the people I add to my friends list and for the most part... if you do not have over a 2.0 KD you are really no use to me on my team. I play TDM, Kill Confirmed and S&D. If you too are interested in someone who has a good combat record, please feel free to message me "Hooturs".

I do not mean this in any disrespect to those of you who have poor combat records, but It does get quite exhausting, having to carry players who go negative.

I am around a 3.0 KD and 13.00 Win loss.

-Yes I play to have fun, but loosing is not fun!   ~Hooturs

Level 1
7 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Looking for Players with 2.0KD or higher

in reply to Hooturs

Well I had a 6 k/d legit and 4 win loss playing solo on black ops 2 but on here only just above 1 had to get used to the game funnily enough now on a big win streak and maintained a 2.5 k/d last 20 games every cod does this to me haha, A little warning asking for stat players will get you a lot of dashboarders and boosters or just awful people to play with good luck!

Activision Ambassador

in reply to DaleksGamertag

Thank you! I played a LOT of FFA in BO2 if I was not playing S&D. It is a pretty easy game type My Solo Combat record almost always trumps all my other game types. It is far easier to play a game type that does not involve carrying other players

Level 1

in reply to Hooturs
Whats up Hooturs, Me and my friends are looking for a fourth person for a small 4v4 clan so we can play in the playlists, I almost have a 3.0 KD in TDM and my friend has a 2.32, and my other friend has a 1.55 but hes reliable, hes goos, you interested man?
Level 1

in reply to SiCKUNiT

Hi Thanks!  I am not really clear on clan rules (never been a clan type of girl). Sounds tempting though! You can send me a friend request and we can go from there I will be on in about 20 min when I am back from my jog!

Level 1

in reply to Hooturs

bro invite me teamsizzle55 1.9 k.d thats because i play solo and looking for a squad

Level 1

in reply to Hooturs

Hey Hooturs this is Sciom, I just added you earlier today, my kd is 2.6 at the moment but Ive only played solo domination. Id be happy to play tdm,kc or s&d with you just shoot me an invite

Level 1

in reply to Hooturs

gtfo

Level 1

Studios