MSBS

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

MSBS

why is this gun so powerful like wtf i went in a game of cranked and this guy one shots like everyone

(and as usual when i try it it's not xD )  but still i am getting owned i seriously suck at call of duty

Level 1
50 REPLIES

Re: MSBS

in reply to MeClarkk

thats the 3 shot burst assault rifle right? im still learning all the guns atm.

try the DMR with the foregrip, already on it, its really powerful

Level 18

in reply to parnezzi

Yea, the MSBS is the burst AR. It's definitely going to be the most dominant AR in the game unless it gets changed. Reminds me of the M16 from CoD4 (which had virtually no recoil, unlike the MSBS). The damage on that, too, was also discussed ad nauseum in the CoD4 forums.

Overall, I like the MSBS, but it does have its own strengths and weaknesses just like every other gun.

Level 14
Highlighted

in reply to MeClarkk

This gun is probably going to get nerfed in the first patch since it's time to kill is ridiculous. There is no reason whatsoever to use an SMG or shotgun or any other weapon in CQB and mid-range when this gun can get 10 kills in 1 clip. The one weakness is targets at range, but even then a foregrip gets rid of that problem for the most part. Enjoy it while it lasts!

Level 5

in reply to Chasedpuppet01

If they nerf this gun then they'd better bloody nerf the sniper rifles as well!

Level 30

in reply to biron_w

We'll see... I kind of doubt anything is coming for the snipers... yet. Snipers haven't been too prevalent in the 20 hours or so I've logged. The MSBS on the other hand is by far the most commonly used weapon I see now. Whenever they do nerf it, it will go from being a beast to totally useless since if it's not a 1 burst kill up close, you'll just be dead from any other weapon in the game. If they buffed health, though, it might be more balanced since you'd have time to get off 2 bursts. Seriously doubt a health buff will happen.

Level 5

in reply to biron_w

I use the USR and L115 and I get out gunned in my intended range by almost every AR in this game due to the fact that anybody can have quick aim and the AR's RoF is faster than the sniper rifles and the fact that the AR's seem to kill in 2 shots. The SR's will probably not get a nerf at all.

Level 16

in reply to Firesens

They certainly dont kill in 2 shots at sniper range, I can tell you that as an AR user. 3 at the absolute minimum in HC.

Level 31

in reply to MeClarkk

If you are dying, by one shot, it is due to him having lag comp over you.  Lag Comp is still a huge issue in this game.  Some games its one hit kill for me, most games it is not. 

Level 9

in reply to kemicalsupreme

Not near as bad as the last 2 cods.

Level 4

Studios