MSBS

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: MSBS

in reply to kemicalsupreme

Replace the words 'Lag Comp' with 'Matchmaking' and your post would actually go from being totally wrong to actually having some merit.

You are blaming bad lobby quality on the wrong thing. Lag Comp categorically does not work the way you seem to think - this topic has been beaten to death on here. I'm guessing you are new?

Level 31

in reply to MeClarkk

Being a one burst kill 99% of the time will have to be changed. I'm thinking an accuracy nerf rather than a damage reduction, especially on the hipfire spread. Also is it just me or do the hitboxes seem huge in this game? I feel like if I shoot anywhere near someone I get the kill.

Level 18

in reply to MeClarkk

The gun is incredibly latency based with how it look like it kills you. I'm not denying that there is mad bullet mag or aim assist.

The gun only requires 2 of its bullets to actually 1 hit you with good latency, which makes it worse. I like to compare it to the M16 in MWF2 because that was the balanced version of a 3 round burst gun. You had to have holo, you had to have stopping, and you had to make sure all rounds hit. With the MSBS you need nothing, show up to the game and you'll drop 1 shots.

Level 4

in reply to MeClarkk

Why would they nerf it? It's a 3 round burst. It takes a full 3 rounds to kill at short ranges and 5 at long ranges. Don't know for a fact, but that's what I noticed.

Every assault rifle in the game takes 2-3 bullets to kill at short ranges.

So how is it over powered again?

Level 6

in reply to hudder92

'That's not true.  Only 2 bullets to kill up to 20 metres. 1 burst range goes to about 40 metres without a headshot required.  The MSBS is also extremely accurate and very easy to use.  Of course nobody wants it nerfed but it should be expected.  Even if the accuracy is toned down a bit, it will still be a great weapon.

Level 12

in reply to MeClarkk

There are a lot of great guns in Ghosts. The gun in question is just good, nothing more, to nerf anything would be a mistake. If you go full auto the damage dealt already falls down from 55 to 40. Unless you are up close 2 bursts are needed more than often.

Level 9

in reply to MeClarkk

I personally don't think there is anything wrong with it. It's a good solid gun. I've used it some, it's lethal at mid range, but the damage drops off pretty quick, and it's about useless if someone runs up on you, and you have to hipfire. I think its pretty balanced.

Level 4

in reply to MeClarkk

I think something with the gun needs to be done...because I don't even get a red screen before I die...I don't know what I'm getting shot by...the MSBS or a sniper rifle. 

Level 33
Highlighted

in reply to MeClarkk

I doubt the gun will change as the M16 on CoD4 was one burst for a kill and so was the Famas on MW2 and they were both Infinity ward games and didn't get nerfed

Level 1

in reply to MeClarkk
Level 6

Studios