Match Making??

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Match Making??

How is it I'm thrown into matches with ppl from the UK and Germany today? I'm in Canada, seems very odd that in a day the match making can go so screwy. Unless it was decided us Canadians would be targets for a day and no one told us.

Level 15
2 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Match Making??

in reply to Goresh14

I don't know about where the people I've been playing against are from, but the last few nights me and my group of guys I play with on a nightly basis have experienced pretty awful connections.  Last night, I got a new router that allowed more bandwidth and lightning ping, even to Cali...(well, 30 is lightning considering it used to be 80+).  And the same six guys play every night and these last few nights have been atrocious.  Oh well, at least I have F1 2012 to fall back on.

Level 33

Re: Match Making??

in reply to Goresh14

Goresh14 wrote:

How is it I'm thrown into matches with ppl from the UK and Germany today? I'm in Canada, seems very odd that in a day the match making can go so screwy. Unless it was decided us Canadians would be targets for a day and no one told us.

This has been happening to me for the past few weeks, I'm getting all Euro lobby's and I'm in California.

Level 32

Studios