Maverick is incredibly unfair

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Maverick is incredibly unfair

Now, I understand saying a weapon is unfair or overpowered is common, but this? Rewarding players who buy DLC with a two shot kill, fully automatic, and with almost NO RECOIL. Sure, I plan on buying Onslaught, I admit it, but that doesn't mean I want a weapon that kills anything in front of me.

Level 1
34 REPLIES

Re: Maverick is incredibly unfair

It's 3 shots like every other gun, recoil is a mix of the AK and the R5 and a similar fire-rate, and the range seems less than both. It is no better than the AK, R5 and HB.

Level 7

in reply to TG-ThoMz

How do you get the new guns??? You select one of the new guns then it says go to the store! I go to the store and there not there?  You would think it would of been with the update. So why does it say go to the store? Why are they locked? Please can someone explain this to me. Thanks

Level 7

in reply to scifired

You need to buy the Season pass or the DLC to use the new guns.

Level 35

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

If I have to buy the dlc to get them, shouldn't be in where I would buy the dlc. Not where the other guns are. IMO it's not fare to put it out like this. Idk,this game is getting to the point that i don't care either!

Level 7

in reply to scifired

You download the DLC and the gun comes with the package, it's not something separate that you can buy.

Level 7

It's a 3-shot kill AR and it's underwhelming in CQC.

Level 35

The maverick is not as overpowered as you think. The Remington can still out gun it. It also does average at long range, and there is moderate recoil. It may be a connection issue as this also causes 1-2 hit kills.

Level 7

no recoil? im guessing u didnt pick up the gun and tried it out..this gun does have recoil..i played like crap the 1st few games with that gun because of its recoil

Level 6

in reply to puertoricanguy9

Incredible recoil at mid to long range.

Level 47

Studios