Mislead here..anyone tell me why peeps are glowing?

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Mislead here..anyone tell me why peeps are glowing?

Peeps are glowing !!?? Whats up with that?

And how the F%$#!!?? DO WE FIGUREOUT THE PERK/POINT SYSTEM!!??

Do they have any tutorials on how the perk and score streak system works? Any on how we get  more points..is it all about the kills?

Anyone care to share what loadouts work best for them? Best SMG..Best Sniper setup..best assault?

Thx for any info...

Not all that thrilled with new system

Level 3
3 REPLIES

Re: Mislead here..anyone tell me why peeps are glowing?

in reply to __LT__

I completely agree with you. The new system is way overcomplicated. At least give us a clue how to play your stupid game.

Level 6

in reply to __LT__

Glowing? you mean in game with an orange outline? Thats the Oracle scorestreak from the support package. If it's something else then I don't know

Level 48

in reply to TL_Bare_B

This is the reason for the glowing.  As for the perk point system, if you have a standard loadout (think MW3) then you have 8 points available for perks.  If you start removing things like tacticals, lethals, or guns from your standard loadout then you get another point for each one of the items that you remove that can be used towards perks.  So if you remove your grenade then you would have 9 points for your perks.  Remove your grenade and your flashbang and you have 10 points for your perks.  As the loadouts go, it's too new for me to have any advice for you but you can find videos on Youtube that will give you some ideas.

Level 69

Studios