Mtar X nerfed? SERIOUSLY

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: Mtar X nerfed? SERIOUSLY

in reply to Juansa7T

and its still the best smg at mid to long range

Level 11

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

Head and shoulders? Explain why some teams at cod champs ran more Vector's than MTARs then? That was before the Vector was buffed, too. It was more like 60:40 in MTARs favor and some of the winning teams used more Vectors than MTARs.

Level 1

in reply to Eternal_Voice

Semantics. I expressed my opinion and have moved on. From my experience, the MTAR-X was the strongest weapon in the SMG class, easily. And there is no denying it was heavily used in the CoD Championships.

Fact of the matter is, the weapon will matter far less than the player using it. If a player is more comfortable with say.. the Vector or CBMJS then they may have more success with it.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador
Highlighted

in reply to Juansa7T

Didnt I just read a thread months ago about it being OP? lold.

Level 11

in reply to Juansa7T

Juansa7T wrote:

I know it's just the headshot multiplier but what the ****? the gun was perfectly balnced as it was. so they not just decide to give all the smg's a buff but nerf the mtar? seriously infinity ward? they always listen to all the crying babies that complain about every gun that kills em constantly.  fkn bs

If the MTAR was balanced then so were the FMG-9s pre-patch.  Give me a break.  I loved using the MTAR too, but this will push me to try out other SMGs.  I've been using the Ripper and it's not bad, also been using the Bizon, which isn't bad either.

Level 15

in reply to JetEye

The fmg-9's were balanced just people were stupid enough to get close to them where they were meant to melt you in less than a breath.

Level 70

in reply to JetEye

Whatever gun you use, it all comes down to gun skill, and more importantly connection. If someone has the drop on you connection wise, your screwed whatever you use.

Ive seen players go 80-2 with the Bizon pre patch, and ive seen players go huge negative using the MTAR pre patch, players whos stats dont back up what they just achieved... All these nerfs and tweaks are due to yes figures from the stats, and the community whining. but you have to remember, the vast majority of the population are poor players, check any lobby leaderboard and most players are under 1 kdr, if these weapons where so overpowered, these poor players would be killing machines but the slight advantage some guns have over others doesnt make a poor player into a great player.

Put the weakest gun in the game, in the hands of someone with 0 ping and a 1 kdr, against optic scumpi and a 300 ping and old scumpers is going down. Well maybe not, but you get my meaning.

The point is its the connection that needs sorting , not the guns, or least connection should take major priority.

Level 6

in reply to Juansa7T

I actually always found the MTAR worse then other guns like the CBMJS. I run that as my SMG and it beats the MTAR every time.

Level 15

in reply to Medrano911

What? lol nooooooo

Level 11

in reply to PatMoran

Yes sir it is the truth. It has to be that or I am just really good at the game. And I only consider myself decent.

Level 15

Studios