My list of things to fix

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

My list of things to fix

1. Lag its horrendous its there and needs fixing.

2. Time to kill. If I wanted to play hardcore I would choose that option. what's more is fast Time to kill mixed with horrendous lag has got to be one of the worst possible combinations you can have in an online fps.

3. Spawns. How do you make bigger maps yet worse spawns any other way but deliberately. Not good at all.

I could go on and on with things that annoy me personally but these are the fundamental problems making this game unplayable for many.

No I will not be interfering with my internet to attempt to make the game run better.

Yes I have a good connection.

Level 19
20 REPLIES

Re: My list of things to fix

in reply to Lucent76

Everything on your list is spam. You could, and have, posted this in those threads and become part of the conversation.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

Well you see Drewish Its my PERSONAL opinion piece and thus is not spam also those things obviously are in severe need of repair before Ghost ends up with a population to rival the equally craptastic Halo 4.

Drewish do the forum a big favor and leave. 90% of post you make are blindly defending the game against players legitimate criticism of the game and usually in an insulting immature fashion. How is that going to make the game better?. If you and your ilk on this forum got rid of every poster who complains about the myriad of severe problems with Ghost you would only be encouraging Activision /Incompetence ward to give us less instead of more and with Ghost we certainly got less.

Level 19

in reply to Lucent76

Personal Opinion pieces belong on your Blog. The CoC clearly states to search and participate in existing conversations rather than creating spam posts.

The rest of your personal attack on me I'll ignore. If you ever actually took the time to read my posts you'd know I don't blindly defend anything. But carry on thinking that way.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

Any excuse to censor opinions you don't like right Drewish?. Let it be known to any who come by this post that I have asked the poster Nicedrewishfela to stay away from my post in the past. I am a relatively forgiving and tolerant poster but this guy comes at me like an angry pitbull everytime I post something he doesent like. He is probably breaking coc himself in that regard.

Level 19

in reply to Lucent76

"No I will not be interfering with my internet to attempt to make the game run better."

What do you mean by that?

Level 20

in reply to atiredoldguy

Altering the settings. For one I'm not tech savvy enough to do it for 2 every other game I have runs fine with the exception of surprise surprise MW3.

Level 19

in reply to Lucent76

So in other words you are complaining about something in which you have absolutely not intention of doing what you can to make better.

Level 20

in reply to atiredoldguy

Not at all. I am complaining about something I should not have to make better.

Level 19

in reply to Lucent76

You shouldnt have to have an internet connection at all, right. you should be able to throw your xbox in your car, or backpack and just whip it out at a redlight and play. You paid for the game, it shouldnt matter if theres no internet at the redlight at all .... or electric or a tv for that matter. What's up with forking out all that hard earned cash and have to buy a tv on top of it..... geeeesse.

Its pretty simple. Its an online game,. The online part is as much of your responsibility as much as theirs. Maybe the problem is all on their end .... maybe its all on yours, maybe its a bit of both, and maybe even some third party entities that are part of the network between your console and the other players. If you arent willing to do your part, then you have absolutely no right to complain about others doing theirs.

Level 20

Studios