My profile was modded please help.

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: My profile was modded please help.

in reply to TrueSparky

Thanks for the replies. I guess I should have expected this from and IW game anyways. They probably won't stop whats going on either :/

Level 1

in reply to TrueSparky

Oh yes, blame the fork and McDonalds for making you fat, blame the gun for the killings...you accepted the invite, not IW, not Activision.  Man up and take responsibility for your actions you child.

Level 33

in reply to YO VLUD

It kind of is IW's fault. They have a broken game. This hasn't happened in the Treyarch CODs.

BO2 Mods/Glitches

-Spawning with war machine/grenade launcher [Which was fixed]

Ghosts Mods/Glitches

-Spawning with mini gun

-All perks on one class

-God mode

-Invisible people

-High XP for kills in DOM

-Modded leaderboards [Haven't been fixed and probably won't like all other IW games]

-Now these stupid modded lobbies.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to TrueSparky

Thats really blind if you think any of the TreyArch COD werent hacked during their live time.

Level 72

in reply to YO VLUD

You shouldn't be so hard on this guy. I join randomer's games all the time. All of my friends list bar a few are people I have met online. If it's so dangerous to join random people MS shouldn't allow it. Plus, just to shoot you down, you can join a public match and end up in a hacked lobby so that's your argument out the window.

Level 1

in reply to Quim1

Yeah but JOINING a hacked lobby wont get you banned most likely but staying in one will. If joining a hacked lobby was bannable then 25 percent of the people would have been banned a month ago.

Level 72

in reply to starbuckfrack

Sounds like the OP wasn't aware he was in a hacked game.

Next!

Level 1

in reply to Quim1

Regardless, You are responsible for Your Gamertag.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

Thanks for your utterly useless input nicedrewishfela. It's not a matter of responsibility. The guy just wants a bit of help. All he needs to be told is that no one actually cares, not the fact that it's his fault he got in to a hacked lobby. It isn't his fault, he's just unfortunate. If IW wanted to they could reset him back to what he was. If he was looking for a hacked lobby to rank up, he wouldn't immediately come on the forum and ask for it to be reversed, would he?

Level 1

in reply to Quim1

How is personal responsibility useless?

I didn't accuse him of anything, did I? No.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

Studios