My profile was modded please help.

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: My profile was modded please help.

in reply to Audiophile1

No, they haven't fixed the invisibility cheat...I got into a game against 2 of them around 3am this morning.  So, I reported and filed complaints on them and moved on.

Level 33

in reply to Audiophile1

Not everyone reads the forum. The OP is a member since Jan 2nd if I understand this iPad unfriendly forum. Give the guy

a break and the benefit of the doubt.

Level 12

in reply to TrueSparky

My favorite thing to tell people who thinks IW/Treyarch/Activision can stop all the modding/hacking...the United States Department of Defense networks are hackable...so if someone wants to hack/mod a videogame, it's going to happen no matter how hard the devolopers try to avoid or stop it.  Call of Duty 4 was hacked when it came out, World at War was hacked when it came out, MW2 was hacked when it came out, Black Ops was hacked when it came out, MW3 was hacked when it came out, Black Ops 2 was hacked when it came out, Ghosts has been hacked, and the next Call of Duty game will be hacked when it comes out, and then the next one after that will be hacked.

All they can do is stop the ones doing it now, they can't prevent it in the future unfortunately.

Level 33

in reply to TrueSparky

yeah ghosts sucks because of modded lobbies. Treyarch would NEVER have something like this happen in their game (maybe aside from all the fucking prestige master glitches!)

Level 2

in reply to OnlyBeastz

And to this I call bullsh*t. Go onto youtube and simply type in black ops 2 modded lobbies and you will find an enormous amount of videos that have to do with modded lobbies in that game.

Both IW and Treyarch have their own fair share in just about all their games. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

Level 37

in reply to TrueSparky

I didn't know the lobby was actually modded though. I joined in and it was completely normal and I was kicked from the game and got the error message about my stats and stuff. I didn't know it would happen.

Level 1

in reply to TrueSparky

Seems like this thread turned from a simple issue to being all about semantics.

Level 37
Highlighted

in reply to KT Phoenix

It is about semantics. Its all a waste of typing.

Some of these people dont realize that regardless of whether this thread was made, regardless of what the OP or anyone else says in this thread it wont change the output either way about what fate has in store for the OP if any.

The OP could have used the search feature and found the answer and no one would have said a thing. Thats why I think the real reason for this thread is because the OP and a few others want sympathy because they "accidentally joined".

I accidentally walked into a room in my freinds house one day where everyone was smoking pot. You didnt see me talking about it all over at school the next day wondering if I will get arrested or begging people to reverse time to before it happened so it doesnt happen again.

It just keeps going on and on and on. "My ethics are better than your ethics".

Level 72

in reply to starbuckfrack

I know. What also isnt understood is that we have to be unbiased here. Could he have willingly gone into that match and stayed even though he said he got kicked? Yes. But could he also be telling the truth? Yes. Like you said, our opinions here do not matter in the slightest. It is all up to what Activision and MS thinks. Activision and MS are not stupid when it comes to this. They have their own ways of finding out the truth and that is all that matters.

What the OP needs to do is talk to someone with both Activision and MS to see if this issue can be resolved. And all others need to stop making mountains out of mole hills just because they lose their tempers.

Level 37

in reply to KT Phoenix

Well I could go either way on this. So OP if you are here this is not accusing you. I just have "pronoun troubles" some days

But coming from experience from that last message I got from MS in the last game.

What happens is that you go into a private lobby menu with someone who has the hack. you then follow certain procedures to "unlock the hack. you then join a real lobby with the modder which THEN gives you the hack to your system.

Now as I said this could go both ways. The OP could have known getting booted gives you the hack, he also might not have known. For example the modder could have sent him an invite just to get as many suckers as he could for laughs.

But what it comes down to is usually the modder CHARGES people to get this hack before they get it. Molst modders do it for profit only to build up more money. Hence the reason why so many modders on the top of the leaderboards have "modding ads" in their Bios.

Now I am not saying the person actually paid to get into a modded lobby that does this. But chances go both ways that he could have wanted to or unknowingly know that a lobby that he was going to go into was modded some other way then was advertised.

Again I am not saying hes guilty but MANY modders will charge for "something" to help players move up. And usually from there you will need to give out your gamertag on a site or resply to a random message saying "PM me for modded lobbies. Now some of those people that flood those messages after the report goes in saying "please send me the mod" from a PET team member from MS.See what I mean ?

PS there are secret ways that MS can catch you too.

Now I just hope the OP was able to get his report thru to MS. Because once he does any PMs the modder sends out could just get rerouted thru the PETs inbox for the next week or so.

Level 72

Studios