NERF THE GD DOGS!!!

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

NERF THE GD DOGS!!!

The dog kill streak in this game is RUINING the experience for me.  The dogs are completely overpowered.  Heres a scenario for you.  I have a Lynx Sniper right WITH Chrome Barrel.  I put TWO rounds into the dog and it STILL SURVIVES.  Any normal creature, whether it be human or dog would be BLOWN APART FROM A .50 Cal ROUND!!  There is no way in the world that they should be this powerful.  Nerf the Dogs or I will be COMPLETELY done with this game.

Level 3
93 REPLIES

Re: NERF THE GD DOGS!!!

in reply to Narcosys1

Just pick the PDW as a secondary and their dead in no time. Cause dogs arent overpowered at all.

Level 1

in reply to Frontline_FD

Im sniping, so why would i get the PDW, they shouldnt take 2 rounds from the most powerful rifle, WITH the chrome barrel attachment

Level 3

in reply to Frontline_FD

The dogs are not OP. They have a little more health than a person, but the maps are huge and guns are very powerful. It takes less than an smg/assault clip to kill them. If you don't want to get killed by them then take wider turns around corners and use the slide.If you are a sniper this is a reason you want to use a secondary. Weakening the dogs health would make the killstreak completely worthless. There are plenty of times the dogs give away my position as it is.

Level 15

in reply to Frontline_FD

Hey man join my clan! add me frosty hedgeog if ur good?

Level 1

in reply to Frosty_Hedgehog

Now Chuck Norris will be mad, if you nerf his dog!

Level 3

in reply to sjo74

Lol!  I played against a Chuck Norris earlier today...and I think his dog killed me......but not before I blasted him!

Level 9

in reply to Narcosys1

Lol killstreaks suck on cod.

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to Narcosys1

I don't see any problem with the guard dogs.

Level 2

in reply to Narcosys1

I agree pretty OP I believe if you headshot them or shoot them with a sniper or a magnum they should die and the pdw sucks worse secondary ever.

Activision Ambassador

Studios