NERF THE GD DOGS!!!

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: NERF THE GD DOGS!!!

in reply to DaleksGamertag

Also sniper hit detection is way off, just seen a guy get a quad and the scope was no where near on any of them!

Level 1

in reply to Lesbian_Farts

I had TWO hit markers on this dog, it rolled twice, got up and tackled me.

Level 3
Highlighted

in reply to Lesbian_Farts

Im assuming that you are watching kill cams. Im willing to bet most of the hit detection complaints can be traced back to kill cams.

Level 45

in reply to Narcosys1

Any 'normal' creature, man or dog, can't sprint around + ADS a .50 cal sniper rifle in less than a second like it's as heavy as  paper.

Hit it with a 3rd or 4th shot. If you can't you've let it get too close. You can kill a dog further away than a dog can attack you, so I don'y see what your problem is lol.

Level 3

in reply to Dscru

Wow really?  Ever had someone come around a corner on you?  Thats what happened, not like i watched him come at me

Level 3

in reply to Narcosys1

I'm a shotgun user, so I need to get in close for kills. If I come across a guy with a dog I go for the guy 1st to end his streak.  80% of the time the dog will get me after if it's full health.

A dog can take 3-4 shotgun blasts, but I don't cry about it. It's part of the game ... a COD game lol.

If a guy gets close, then check the mini map more or change a perk so you can hear him or his dog.

You're using a sniper rifle lol, you can kill from distance and QS in CQs. Sounds to me like you want that 'invincible' perk that doesn't let you get killed by anything, anywhere at any time lol.

Level 3

in reply to Dscru

That instance was the worst of them all.  They have always angered me, but i was so suprised that it took two shots.  Some of you do not understand the concept of people coming at you from short angles

Level 3

in reply to Narcosys1
t the dog dies fast but it has a 5ft lung
Level 1

I know, i watched it jump up into a two story window.  Seriously?!

Level 3

in reply to Narcosys1

I've seen it climb walls in Octane.

Level 35

Studios