NERF THE GD DOGS!!!

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: NERF THE GD DOGS!!!

in reply to RazerDeadBullet

In the real world you don't respawn when you die, this is a game. If you want it realistic join the military.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to paragouldgamer

Im already in.

Level 3

in reply to GeneralVanDorn11

This is the 1st time i have ever called for something to be changed in a game.  I have other frustrations about any games, but this is the 1st time i have wanted something changed.  And no its not, your post makes no sense and provides nothing.

But my Kdr for MW2 is 1.5, Black ops, 1.8, MW3 1.6, BO2, 1.4, and currently 1.4 for Ghosts.  So no that is not sucking.

Level 3

in reply to Narcosys1

Only time a dog gets me is when I'm not watchin my ass other than that I have no problem with em, only takes a like 3 hits to make them tumble then you finish em off. this shit is hella easy.

Level 3

in reply to Narcosys1

It's you and your chromed Lynx that is overpowered! NERF!!

Level 3

in reply to sjo74

THank you, and i will immediately stop using it once the challenge is complete.  Dont be one of my 100 kills

Level 3

in reply to Narcosys1

Learn to adapt they are easier then the attack dogs in previous games to kill so they are not overpowered.

Level 23

in reply to Adam1234567893

Can't you see they are clearly wearing a bullet proof vest! bullet proof! duh! you can't kill them, ever.

Level 1

in reply to GreenMachine14

That's funny cause I kill ballistic vest wearers all the time they are actually weaker then MW3 Ballistic Vests.

Level 23

in reply to Narcosys1

I kind of agree with this. Mainly in HC modes. The problem.im having is ill kill a guy doing a lean, and next thing i know a dog runs out after me. Normally i reload after a couple engagements meaning the dog has closed distance by alot. Now using an AR, lets say the AK12 for this example, i unload half a clip into the dog. It continues and bites me once and i die. I dont think i would have an issue if there was a melee sequence(like in previous capaigns) where i stood a fighting chance. Sadlythis was wasnt concidered. Now anytime i kill some one with a guard dog in HC, i just assume im taking a death.

Honestly though at this point im a bit jaded with IW, so excuse my attitude. But these convos i dont see going far. They have proven over and over again since release they are NOT listening to the community as a whole. Simply cherry picking what they want to hear or address. Just my two cents....

Level 23

Studios