NERF THE GD DOGS!!!

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: NERF THE GD DOGS!!!

in reply to Narcosys1

it´s not supposed to be reallife, hope they never nerf the dogs... it's a killstreak how fun would it be to earn it if you gave the dog 75% health?

Level 3

in reply to sjo74

sjo74 wrote:

it´s not supposed to be reallife, hope they never nerf the dogs... it's a killstreak how fun would it be to earn it if you gave the dog 75% health?

A lot more fun than having 90% of your deaths in a game come from kids camping in corners with dogs and IED's. It's a 5 killstreak. Tell me why it should have absolutely no counter at close range no matter how good you are. If you can't make dogs a good killstreak without making them an overpowered streak that slows down the game for everyone then don't put dogs in the game.

Level 4

in reply to LegionSlayer

Have you tried C4 with danger close=?=

Level 3

in reply to Narcosys1

I think I'm getting a different dog than other people.  My dog is like a Miniature Poodle that dies at the drop of a hat and never kills anything.  You guys all seem to get Krypto the Super Dog, who I empty a whole clip into and he rips my throat out....But I'm not bitter

Level 9

in reply to Narcosys1

I think they might be a bit overpowered, considering my scout helicopter sniper gets shot once and he's dead... Now I shoot mothereffing Cujo twice and little fsck plays dead then gets up and bites my ass... That whole playing dead thing should be removed though. =)

Level 5
Highlighted

in reply to LimonAgrio

I've put multiple USR bullets into scout helicopter snipers and not killed them. Not sure what you're talking about.

Level 1

in reply to Faceless_God

Exactly, I unloaded on one of these guys (scout helicopter) last night and never went down.  Shot once my...

Back to dogs..If you lower the health on the dog then what's the point?  You completely make it a worthless killstreak.  I really don't have any problems bringing them down and just because one class of weapons has trouble with them isn't cause to nerf them.  They really aren't a great killstreak anyways.

Not sure if everyone has the same "Operations" right now but if that's the case there is a dog operation and that's the only reason I'm using it.  Once I complete that, I'm moving on.

Level 13

in reply to Narcosys1

the guard dog is a killstreak. Quit complaining.

Level 12

in reply to Narcosys1

so what if u quit? its a company 1 person lost isnt worth it if they can gain 5. personally the dog was main reason i bought the game though i tend to stick to aliens. ive gotten hit markers with the strongest rifle with a chrome barrel when shooting a player in the shoulder. be ready to fire agian if needed as for the dog ya ive put a shot straight between its eyes with my rifle and thing got back up but thats the thing when shot it rolls and it delays it for a second giving you a chance to finish it off

Level 6

in reply to Narcosys1

The only thing that needs to be changed with the dog is it's ability to teleport from 10m away sometimes.  I think this might just be due to lag though...

Level 12

Studios