NERF THE GD DOGS!!!

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: NERF THE GD DOGS!!!

in reply to Narcosys1

the dogs fine, the games mostly fine. the biggest problem with this game is the  people who play it, sitting in corners. i believe in some countries it is against the law to sit in a corner playing with your self lol.

if its not it should be. and if your talking op talk about the snipers, hit in the general location you get a kill same in all cods.

the hit box is bigger for the kiddies with the sniper rifles.

i like the game its mostly fun. if you dont like the dog move about once in a while, its good for you. you wont get cramp in your legs and you wont put on so much weight sitting in corners lol.

i am only joking. you dont get many kills with them i think they are ok. although they should take off the boots he wears you can hear him a mile away lol

Level 4

in reply to Narcosys1

Score streaks are not overpowered seriously if you can't handle them demand that Infinity Ward add barebones back in and go play that game mode.

Level 23

in reply to Narcosys1

dude, no nerd needed. you just need to have the skill to get one. then you'll see the magic

Level 1

in reply to inception

How do you expect someone like me with .60 KD to get a dog? I can't even chain two kills and you're asking me to get myself a dog? I can't even get an Assault Sat Com!

It will be better if IW nerfs that damn dog. I tried everything and I mean everything! I tried shooting the dog. I tried running away from the dog. I even tried playing dead by going prone and the dog still killed me. That damn dog got more moves than I do. It is simply overpowered and killing it is beyond my skills.

It definitely needs to get nerfed.

Level 35

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

lol, perfect

Level 9

in reply to ErUPtiON

you really know he's a bad player to how he replied to my comment. hahaha he said he tried "playing dead" and the dog still killed him. HEY KID, is this your first cod came? if so, its understandable why you have a .6 KD and can't even get an SAT com. now go ahead and stick with support streaks.

Level 1

in reply to inception

just going to throw this out there but if you look at his profile that should tell you enough he been here for awhile

Level 33

in reply to inception

But it really is overpowered! Everyone at my school are saying it's overpowered. Even their dads are finding it overpowered. The only good thing is I got the game before Christmas and hopefully, I'll be used to the dogs by then.

FYI, this is my second COD. I got BO2 late December and managed a .40 KD. That damn game is really crappy and it's too fast. I reached Prestige 1 and I'm so proud of myself. It was such a monumental achievement for me. I'm already doing better in Ghosts with my .60 KD.

I refuse to use Support as it is for noobs. I would rather take the chance with Assault. I just got my first Sat Com earlier today. I was so excited but how come it doesn't work like a UAV?

One day I'll get my first dog one way or another and he will bite your butt!

Level 35
Highlighted

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

I agree, the dog is annoying but it's a killstreak. I've gotten killed by the dog, but it's my fault 95% of the time. I kill the owner and forget about the dog. There are times I just walk into a room and the owner is camping there, not much I can do about that. If OP wants the complain about something, he should look in the mirror. You corner camping, leaning players make this game at unplayable at times. I was playing dom on the map that's raining and those bastards were hiding in the grass the whole game. I don't if it's the map size or quick deaths but these guys just wait for ppl to walk by.

Level 19

in reply to PUR4IDO

Who says i was corner camping.  Remember what they say about assuming.  it makes an a** out of you not me

Level 3

Studios