NERF THE GD DOGS!!!

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: NERF THE GD DOGS!!!

in reply to Narcosys1

I rarely have run into problems with the guard dog. The dogs that leap 20 ft out of windows and kill me from behind seem to be my biggest nemesis. Let's just all be thankful it isn't a support streak.

Level 25

in reply to Narcosys1

2 words... RIOT SHIELD!!!!

Level 1

in reply to Narcosys1

this is a video game, not real life. Bullets only cause a certain amount of damage (certain point value) and the dogs health value ( also certain number of points) is obviously higher than the damage dealt by only 2 bullets. for example your soldier has 100 health points. how ever many dogs have allow them to be able to withstand 2 bullets

Level 1

in reply to Narcosys1

the dogs are a killstreak that is earned. It should be powerful. But it is far from OP.

Level 12

in reply to Narcosys1

I have been running armor piercing rounds in my Honey Badger and it "seems" to be helping with the dogs,....maybe because of their vest?

I have not had much success with dogs but like a lot of you been killed by them often.  I think my run and gun play style puts my dog in harms way to often,...seems they  are a campers best friend.

Level 1

in reply to Narcosys1

What good would a GUARD dog be if it didn't guard you? they need a little bit of survivability in order to fufill its purpose.

Level 1

in reply to Narcosys1

The dogs seem to drop relatively quick for me. If you turn a corner and see one, you're obviously dead, but if it comes at you from a hallway, then that's on you.

Level 61
Highlighted

in reply to An Oreo

Yea I snip a dog but keeps runnin for me, and I dont use handguns as they are weak as hell. so unless you use a full auto its not so easy

Level 6

in reply to Narcosys1

The dogs just seem to take wayyyy too much damage (at least in hardcore). I can drop an enemy in 2-3 shots, 1 with a sniper, but the dogs take many more to drop. They're WAY too mobile, and I've seen one glitch through a wall.

The other day I was on Warhawk I believe (The map with the antique store and bakery), and sniped the owner out of the antiques window with my Lynx, and as soon as I did the dog jumps out of the two story window.....really?!? Luckily I shot it mid-air and killed him (must have been low on health). Still, I think they're really buggy, but so is the game at times. I can't tell you how many times I've sniped someone who was laying down facing me, striking them right in the face with my Lynx and chrome, and got a hitmarker.

Still, a dog taking a Lynx shot to the face rolls over, and comes back for more? That's just not right.

Level 3

in reply to Tek-DDG1

Were you at rage or close distance? In many occasions of playing the Squads mode Safeguard, I have been a fair distance away with a Marksman/SR and I was able to take dogs down. If you are at close range you are going to have a bad time,

Level 1

Studios