NERF THE GD DOGS!!!

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: NERF THE GD DOGS!!!

in reply to Robtimus

At the time I described, I was across the map at the top of the bakery. That was the only time I've ever one-shot a dog. I assume he had taken fire before he jumped out of the window.

Even at closer range, I've had to shoot a dog 2 or 3 times with the rifle. Luckily it rolls because with that chrome barrel attachment, and no reduced recoil, your shots have to be good and fast, or else you've got a dog gnawing on your neck.

Level 3

in reply to Narcosys1
Calm yourself, neighbor.
That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to Narcosys1

The dogs are fine.  Quite well balanced for a 5 streak I'd say.  If they had any less health they'd be completely useless.

Level 5

in reply to Hobeinator1

I think the problem might be that in in HC, they have the same health as they do in core. I can't confirm it, but that's what it seems like.

Level 3

in reply to Tek-DDG1

Fair enough, I haven't played HC since WAW.

But in core they're fine.  If someone is getting killed by dogs often enough that they're calling for a nerf, that player is doing something wrong.

Level 5
Highlighted

in reply to Tek-DDG1

ya was playing hc with some friends tonight and this dog took 2 sniper rounds to the ribs and got back up at 4 feet

Level 6

in reply to Narcosys1

Don't feel like the dogs are that bad.

Level 9

in reply to Narcosys1

Anyone used a shotgun on the dogs with success?  I'm wondering if they would be a one or two shot kill...

Level 9

in reply to Narcosys1

I agree about the dogs. My friends and I are pretty annoyed by them. There have been multiple times where I've unloaded a whole clip to the dogs face and he still runs right at me and kills me. I've seen dogs get shot before, Riley is on steroids or something.

Level 1

in reply to Narcosys1

Riot shield or ballistic vests work fine.

However I do admit that Guard Dogs make Squad Assault very easy, especially on small maps.

If your entire squad has the hardline perk, ONLY the guard dog killstreak selected, and uses sub-machine guns.......lol.

You can basically sit back & the dogs will do all the work, not much fun.

Level 1

Studios