Need Serious Help/ Being trolled and followed

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Need Serious Help/ Being trolled and followed

Hi I have 10 days played and have gotten 10th prestige legitimately and now ive been going in games. very recently people will follow me and join EVERY SINGLE GAME that I play, intentionally ruining my streaks which gets in the way of the stream that ive put so much effort into. Anyways can anyone inform me how to get rid of this guy or report him? He has been doing this for 4 days straight! and no that number is not a joke. please help. thankyou CoD community

Level 4
21 REPLIES

Re: Need Serious Help/ Being trolled and followed

Please clarify. Where are you streaming to? How exactly does he ruin your game?

Level 1

A few things.... take a break from streaming. Just play for fun. You are inviting the worst elements of the community when you put yourself out there.

Set the player to Avoid in XBox Live. Report him in game to IW. Contact ATVIAssist for more ideas.

Sorry you are going through this. People like that are the plague not just of gaming but society. Take a break from the game for a few days, they'll get bored and do something else.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

Set the player to avoid? How much of a noob are you? It doesn't work. Especially when he's joining from the recent players list.

OP, go to your preferences and set your status to offline. That way he can't join you. Don't send messages, then he hasn't got 30 days to open your profile and join from there. (I have had much experience following and trolling and know all the tricks haha)

Level 1

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

Its easier to say stop streaming than actually is but only because we want to keep the viewers happy. we play for fun as is but have certain goals we like to meet. ive tried everything even appearing offline and he still joins...what has gaming come too

Level 4

If he has sent you even ONE harassing message you can report him to Xbox Live and the do have full details on every message he sent. If he has you can block his incoming messages.

And no offense but if you are boosting/cheating to get it you highly risk getting banned from Xbox Live. They also have details of every game you played. IF that were the case you would be banned the moment they investigated him.

Level 72

in reply to starbuckfrack

We stream everyday and definitely do not like cheating or boosting. So all the proof is there. We just like different competition after 4 days. especially when he sets up classes to have the best possible advantage against our classes.

Level 4

Dont get me wrong but the first thing I assumed was the guy was a "booster buster" and not a jerk

Level 72

in reply to starbuckfrack

Lol. They wouldn't investigate the reporter. From experience they rarely even check messages. They just wait until one person stacks up a few of the same complaints and suspend them without investigation. They just don't have the time.

If he's joining you even when you're offline he must be joining someone in your party. Have all your party also go offline.

Another possibility, someone in your party is chucking him invites : /

Level 1

in reply to Quim1

I thought so to but in Ghosts it doesn't matter if your offline or not they can still join from recent players. that's why I need help

Level 4

Studios