Nerfing I.E.D's are just the start...

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Nerfing I.E.D's are just the start...

Great job on making them useless IW/Activision.... You have started another trend of nerfing equipment when nothing was wrong with it... You cattier yet again to "BAD PLAYERS" who don't have enough since to run the appropriate perks to avoid them like....

1)Sitrep

2)Blast Shield

3)Agility and Marathon comb will let you run away from them with enough time

4) You could check the corners,doorways and other popular places(high traffic)before running out.

Next I'm sure will be C4,Maverrick,AK-12,Remington,MSBS,All the Marksmen rifles,etc.,etc. And whatever else people start crying over...

It's really a shame. 

Level 4
38 REPLIES

Re: Nerfing I.E.D's are just the start...

in reply to thecontracktor

They really didn't nerf them, they still do the same damage and have the same blast radius. I still get kills with them, and when people run through them I have enough time to react, so they are still doing the same thing. You just have to place them better, put them on a wall or a rock instead of the ground.

Level 20

Everyone do me a huge favour and sub to my channel.  May do a giveaway at 100 subs     

youtube.com/user/iAmRoboz

Level 1

in reply to iAmRoboz

I'll do everyone else a favor by reporting you.

Level 10

C4 does need a nerf. It's a low risk, high reward explosive that takes zero skill to use.

Level 10

What do you mean nothing was wrong with the ied? It was a for sure kill. And what do you mean its useless now? I decided to be a scum bag for a little bit and used ied with extra Lethals perk. I got kills 90% of the time. It's not useless it's you. If you use it like a claymore it does the job. Also this is a constructive forum so going around hating without proof or reason is useless.

Level 2

Improvised Explosive Device....(I.E.D)

Are extremely lethal point blank... That's how there made in real life that's how they were made in-game... I don't run around like a fool not looking where I'm going.If there's a choke point I move slow and look before I turn a corner. Let's nerf everything...Lets give all the guns the same stats exactly,all explosive equipment the same range and damage complete balance across the board that way no one would have anything to complain about right? Then it will just be there bad play and stupid decisions that gets them killed and I bet they still complain about one of the guns being "OP."

Learn how to setup your classes for the game mode your're in effectively.....

Level 4

Off topic lmao. So let me decipher this, you think that ieds should have stayed the same because there are counters that work against it? I see what your getting at... We'll the end result is that it would be total BS to have to use 2 perk slots just to counter one piece of equipment. Without this update the ied would be way too big of a influence on how I setup my class.

Level 2

IED was nowhere near a for sure kill the average is about 15%. The highest I've seen is 24%.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to gotsomestars

If you knew how to use them they would work a lot better. I Will refrain from teaching people how to use them effectively since I don't want people to know. Do not mistake this as a " I do not know how to so I can't even tell you " lie.

Level 2

Studios