Never thought Blast Shield Overpowered til now

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Never thought Blast Shield Overpowered til now

So can someone please explain to me how someone with blast shield can survive 2 Loki Large Rods, let alone one.  I mean C'mon, Its a KEM, nothing should survive that.  If it can take out buildings and underground bunkers, then i dont care what your wearing...you wont survive.  You should either increase the damage of the Loki, or decrease blast shield.  I think the Loki damage should be increased IMO.

Level 3
7 REPLIES

Re: Never thought Blast Shield Overpowered til now

in reply to Narcosys1

I don't think it's blast shield. I think it's that for 5 seconds off spawn a player is invincible to air support killstreaks. You will still get hitmakers though so you might think you aren't doing enough damage or missing. I use the helo and loki all the time so I can attest that is probably why you aren't killing them.

Level 15

in reply to AlteredVista

i understand the 5 sec thing.  Thats not the issue when im chasing guys along the map after they capture a dom point and hitting them with the rods.  This definitely has nothing to do with the 5 sec spawn time.  I have killed dudes inside of buildings and through walls just by plopping it down outside the door.  But landing a large rod on a campers head and he survives is astounding.

Level 3

in reply to Narcosys1

If Indiana Jones can survive a nuke by hiding in a refrigerator then we can survive a KEM wearing blast shield.

Level 15

in reply to Narcosys1

People actually use the Loki?

Level 19

in reply to PUR4IDO

Operations.

Level 3

in reply to Narcosys1

i searched this to see if this is just the game or not, cuz i was using trinity rockets, and i use 3 rockets on 1 guy and he have never died not once, im having a filling its a invincible blast shield hack/glitch

Level 6

in reply to Narcosys1

I actually agree, I've always felt the Loki needs to be far more powerful considering it's an orbital freaking bomb which can level a city.. I always felt when you have the Loki, you should have two options: A.) drop your smoke and packages and tactical stuff, or B.) drop a KEM and return to the ground

There's no surviving a KEM, so why would there be any form of protection against a bigger bomb?

It's just lazy programming decisions, nothing more. IW has a lot of creative people, but they really fell down the stairs with that unique kill streak.

Level 20

Studios