New cheat that i was shown tonight..

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

New cheat that i was shown tonight..

Pretty sure there was more (cheat) to it, but a player showed me how he can move completely silent. He mentioned it in the lobby before the match and offered to show us.. Even with Amplify on my class setup he could run through the bar area on Strikezone and it never made one once of sound.

And yes I reported him, but he said he has already been banned 2 other times but just starts a new account.

Thought everybody should be aware so if you happen to run into this you will know that it's not just your imagination.

Level 13
22 REPLIES

Re: New cheat that i was shown tonight..

in reply to Tactics74

Hey at least he got banned before.

Just goes to show you that punishment dont work. I bet his dads CC bill shows up and the dad yells "Why is XBL costing me 60 dollars a MONTH ! I am calling Xbox right now !"

Level 72

in reply to Tactics74

Make sure to report to MS as well... he'll get console banned and have to get, at very least, a new keyvault.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to Tactics74

In absolutely no way am I condoning what he's doing. But I am curious if its a hack or some kind of glitch from doing something with his perks/controller or something. Can you confirm if its a hack or a trick that should be patched?

Level 75

in reply to iHattoriHanzo0

He said it was a hack.. idk. reported to MS as well.

Level 13

in reply to Tactics74

Good thing you did. Later you can go hear to see him crying

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/41.aspx

Level 72

in reply to starbuckfrack

I read through a few and found that a couple of the users are actually people I might have reported - kind of funny actually

Level 8

in reply to Audiophile1

There was a funny website that said something like "We put the AAAAW back in banning". I lost where it was and that site was very funny.

I posted the link in the Blops 2 or MW3 forum and havent had a chance to look for it yet. It was in a thread where everyone was joking about getting banned.

Level 72

in reply to Audiophile1

I only report them if they cheat whole tons, so if I check out their K/D and it's like above 2 and I saw them hacking then I report them, if you slaughter everyone and get a KEM because of some hack then I report them. The only guy I felt bad about reporting was one dude that was invincible, he didn't kill anyone, just let everyone shoot him to get the full clip patch. I was mad cause it was during the clan wars. Everybody on my team emptied their clip into him then would get killed by other players, so we lost. Then I reported him.

Other times the whole team has cheats, all but maybe 1 guy, I can't find out who's cheating and who's not without getting slaughtered multiple times first, so I have to back out. The system to report cheaters is great, if it's just 1 guy that kills you once, but more often than not the majority of the lobby has some cheat going, my K/D would be 0.34 like it is on xbox if I stayed to play the game with hackers and get slaughtered just to report them, but since I back out after the 1st questionable insta-death my K/D is at 1.6 and rising for PS3. It would probably be 3.0 or better if I had known earlier on that what I thought was lag killing me actually wasn't, it's just outright cheating disguised to look like lag, but sometimes it's too hard to tell the difference, I just can't justify trying to get everyone banned for cheating without knowing 100% without a doubt that they were cheating, so I simply back out.

Level 5

in reply to Tactics74

That is why I believe they should ban the IP Address,  cheaters are cheaters and they wont stop. There are a few ways to report cheaters, you use IW on twitter, activision support on twitter, beachhead on twitter, report in game and e-mail to report@infinityward.com

Level 11

Studios