No Capture the Flag? really??

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

No Capture the Flag? really??

can anyone tell me why they wouldnt put Capture the Flag in the playlist? Thats the only game mode that my clan and I really enjoy and we dont understand why COD would get rid of it? We've tried Blitz and its just not the same. ive talked with a bunch of players online who miss capture the flag as well. With this new perks system it would be awesome to play CTF with unlimited sprint and lightwieght while running across these nice big maps. It was the ultimate team orientated game mode and would be perfect on Ghosts. please IW bring it back 

Level 8
10 REPLIES

Re: No Capture the Flag? really??

in reply to SLURR1CANE

I haven't played CTF a bunch, but I agree its a good game-mode.  I do enjoy blitz alot.

Level 7

in reply to SLURR1CANE

I'm sure if enough people say they want CTF back they will bring it back. Tweet at IW because CTF would be pretty cool in ghosts. They did bring Snd back because SnR wasn't for everyone. Hopefully same case for CTF.

Level 1

in reply to SLURR1CANE

Because the glory days of CTF are gone and not returning. No longer does CTF garner a decent enough player count to justify a playlist slot.

Level 20

in reply to SLURR1CANE

i pray that ctf comes back its all i played from the start of cod  they took all the team based games out of cod in ghost   they broght back snd  why not hq and ctf

Level 7

in reply to SLURR1CANE

I feel blitz is a dumped down verion of ctf.  Well all no the hard part is bringing it back. The grabbing is the easy part :lol:    Just my opinion tho

Level 1

in reply to SLURR1CANE

its all me and my friends played as well, cant believe its not in ghosts. must bring it back, pleaaaasee!!

Level 1

in reply to SLURR1CANE

bring back COD   and that includes the old school game types not these new bs ones  

Level 7

in reply to SLURR1CANE

My clan have been playing CTF exclusively for about four years, not having CTF in ghosts is a major disappointment to say the least. Infinity Ward made a huge mistake with this one, Blitz is a dumber version of CTF for noobs, CTF is a team based game that takes coordination and communication. I know why they took it out it's because if you didn't have a clan to run with you had a very difficult time winning in CTF. Since BLOPS1 COD has been going in a direction where the game is being catered to the newer and casual player to increase customers to the series. The developers know that the hard core gamer will always be there to buy the game year after year. They are dumbing the game down every year, I for one and most of my clan will be looking for a new game if they decide to keep going in this direction.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to SLURR1CANE

I agree...CTF was a great game mode.

Level 1

Studios