Now are these Glitches/Lag/hacks?

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: Now are these Glitches/Lag/hacks?

in reply to starbuckfrack

I checked my internet connection and nope no problems what so ever, but as of me making this post yesterday I started experiencing more glitches in the game as well as server disconnects constantly... I have not been able to play whatsoever...

Level 1

in reply to Sirile

How did you "check " your connection? What's your nat type? Are you port forwarded? Where are you from? Are you wired or wireless? Do you share a connection with others in your house?

Activision Ambassador

in reply to Sirile

If you are talking about a game being dropped it is usually caused by someone dashboarding. When someone does this, it is rather common for the entire room to get dropped - especially if the person that dashboards was host

Level 8

in reply to Sirile

Hey man,

Well the game is called Ghosts..

No seriously, I've had a few of these 'where did that guy come from' moments as well. In the last couple of days its happened 3-4 times. This even happened to 'themarkofJ' on his livestream the other day. 

It seems that no one is there one second and then are there the next.. but the kill cam shows them there the entire time.?

This is noticeable enough that now I double check around me all the time.

Level 13

in reply to Sirile

happens to me all the time i think if enough of us complain about it some thing will be done to sort these issues out

Level 3

in reply to carloss1962

9 out of 10 times, its the person complaining that is the problem. I'll ask you the same questions I asked him(and didn't get an answer to).

How did you "check " your connection? What's your nat type? Are you port forwarded? Where are you from? Are you wired or wireless? Do you share a connection with others in your house?

Activision Ambassador
Highlighted

in reply to gotsomestars

phoned supllier,open nat,p/f,derbyshire,wired,does seem to work better when no one else is on though

Level 3

in reply to Sirile
just want to let everybody know. I have always had a strong internet connection but I noticed my speeds where not high so I called comcast to upgrade my download and upload speeds and I have actually been able to play. I have only experienced 1 glitch but no server disconnects. So I am thinking my problem was the speed of my cable internet
Level 1

in reply to Sirile

Spawning locations in this game can be a drag. Super annoying when you kill more then two guys and all of the sudden one of them spawns behind you. Anyways, I have Comcast internet as well and unfortunately can't pay more then what I have, which I believe is the performance package. Can you please post your internet speed? http://speedtest.comcast.net/

Level 1

in reply to MrMurder805SB1

I think you may be confusing speed and bandwidth.

Activision Ambassador

Studios