Now are these Glitches/Lag/hacks?

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: Now are these Glitches/Lag/hacks?

in reply to MrMurder805SB1

Internet speeds really dont matter in online gaming, so if you are concerned about that or "paying more" I wouldnt worry about it. Just to let you know so you dont get ripped off thinking you are paying for something that isnt needed. PING is what determines how your game play is (mostly)

As long as your upload speed is over a half megabyte you should be fine, anything under that then there MIGHT be problems.

This game works on about .04 up and .04 down unless you are host.

Mostly what your "speed" is for is needed for watching movies and downloading files.

Level 72

in reply to starbuckfrack

Thanks for the advice. Have you heard of Fiber Optic Internet? And If so, do you have it?

Level 1

Not needed to run this game. The bad part is , even if you had a "perfect" connection if the other 11 ( or 17 for gw) people are on turd connections , you still may suffer. There are MANY variables , too many...

Activision Ambassador

Road Runner Cable. 30 down 5 up. When I only had 2 up I couldnt run two Xboxes very well at the same time.

Level 72
Highlighted

i have fiber optic internet only thing its good for is i can run multiple systems with no noticeable lag. other wise like getsome said other people wont have very good internet combine with only a handful of basement dedies and you will still have lag spikes just not every game

Level 22

in reply to Bubbakush1

Umm okay, I wonder if some of these guys who play with a k/d well over 2.0 play with a modded controller. If so, I guess if I want to play competitive I might have to get one as well.

Level 1

some probably but not as many as you think or people complain about. i run a 1.95 k/d and i play on both the one and 360 iv played with modded controllers back in the MW days when me and my old clan would have a few lobby's worth of members on. and honestly unless you make your own trigger buttons which from what i have read wont work with ghost because they have a RPM cap so if you exceed the cap you gun sputters or wont shot its not a big crutch like people say best you can manage in this game is a few seconds fast than usually (sound whoring, thermal camping, tubing objectives, and over all corner camping are 100 times worse imo).

where as trigger buttons from back in MW or halo you could push the button and shoot off your 50 cal clip in a second. a good majority of people sporting a high k/d are in a clan or have a party of 3-6 people that play with often and in doing so are able to have people watch there back or if playing obj game can prevent spawn flips and lock down 3/4 of the map and rack in kills.

mix that with the fact you can dashboard a bad game and make it never happen and kill farm in dom or kc a high k/d is basically worthless unless backed up with a high w/l and even that is taken with a grain of salt seeing as the pubstoming that clans do.

Level 22

in reply to Sirile

I am experiencing Server Disconnects constantly now. I have not been able to play today what so ever... I have unplugged and reset everything and still am having issues... So i have come to the conclusion this isn't on my end and I am wondering if this has to do with server overloads since christmas this has really become bad and the only thing I can think it is, is the amount of people playing...

Level 1

Studios