OK all techy self proclaimed know it alls !

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

OK all techy self proclaimed know it alls !

What is wrong in this game ,why so much lag ? hybrid servers = listen servers/p2p and dedicated servers

So people claiming everyone else is wrong and blaming the individuals connection and setup for the lag in this game witch is complete bull,and not backing up there reasons as to why they think your wrong ...OK LETS HERE FROM YOU GUYS WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS GAME !!!!

Level 4
31 REPLIES

Re: OK all techy self proclaimed know it alls !

in reply to qwerty454

Honestly. Take a step back and look at your attitude. Who the hell is going to bother with you when you post like that? No-ones been rude, merely told you where evidence you've put forth is irrelevant (and is well established as being so). No-one has given you attitude, slammed you, hell we haven't outright suggested that your connection is broken, rather we have our minds open to the possibility that it MIGHT be, as should you if you want to try and find a solution.

But theres no point telling you this if all you are going to do is post a thread of this nature. I'll be reporting this to at least bring it to the mods attention as I could see this thread turning ugly if the OP is anything to go by. Also, you've turned away one of the most qualified members of the community who could help you on a 1 to 1 basis. Maybe if you'd kept an open mind you'd have found out WHY he's qualified. Alas, he's a pretty private fellow so I'm afraid its not my place to indulge. I'd just recommend a calmer, more open approach to having a problem and those who address it. At least let them say their full piece before you pass judgement on the usefulness of their advice.

Level 31

in reply to Bielsalmighty

Wasn't meant to be rude but it does get peoples attention ! a lot of people want answers but no one can give em

Level 4
Highlighted

in reply to qwerty454

There are people who can give them. But its just very hard to give them to people who dont want to listen. Unless like me they have 10 years retail experience under their belt ( ). I would honestly advise taking a less fiery, more open approach to things. You're a lot more likely to get genuine helpful help if you aren't stand-offish. And I mean that with the utmost respect. I fully understand the annoyance of wanting something righted that you KNOW can be righted.

Just my 2 cents. I would advise seeking out the Elagaphant thread (I believe its on the iplaycod site) and seeing if theres any suggestions in there which could help you. Good luck and I hope you get whatever the issue is sorted out mate.

Level 31

in reply to Bielsalmighty

ok thanks

Level 4

in reply to qwerty454

This game doesn't use p2p servers, it's all listen servers. I haven't experienced any lag at all minus a couple 3 or 4 second stutters but that's only been once or twice. I know a lot of friends have also had good experiences so this only leaves me to believe that either you're not getting put in good lobbies or it's bad internet on your end.

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

Level 4

in reply to Ghamorra

I've not yet had anything too bad. That being said I did have a tough time partying up with a buddy from the UK. Two games out of 5 hours of gameplay . However, that seems pretty good to me considering he's on the other side of the planet.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to gotsomestars

Hey that elegaphant thing is pretty good im reading through it now ill follow everything and post results sorry for being an a-hole

Level 4

in reply to qwerty454

No worries man. People get frustrated when things don't seem right.

Activision Ambassador

Studios