Of the grid

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: Of the grid

in reply to Wheels1AWTT

yeah i used silencer

Level 1

in reply to xGLRxLwarriorXx

A few things could be happening.... You aren't using a silencer, ur killing ppl and not using take down,  the enemy is using ping,  or amplify. As one person mentioned incognito is the way to go now.  Since day one I've been using thermal scope and it lights up ppl like crazy cause Noone was really using incognito.  I've seen more ppl making a switch to it so at least half the enemy team is using incognito now.  Dead silence is almost a must as even without amplify ur footsteps are as loud as an elephant... I don't need headphones cause my tvs surround sound feature brings background noise to the forefront. The thermal had really only been beneficial lately to finding ppl tactical loitering in odd spots and picking off my team.  I use the lsat with thermal and silencer but use it to run n gun with quick draw steady aim takedown off the grid or incognito and sitrep . I love seeing ppl throw equipment then head in that direction. Or ppl who loiter neat ied or satcoms.

Level 6

Also forgot... Maybe ur team mates are near u and don't have off the grid or a silencer or dead silence on.  I always ask ppl who come running with me if they have dead silence incognito or off the grid on,  if they don't I get the EFF away from them.  They're like dudes who ran next to u without blindeye in mw3 and a predator dropping at your feet

Level 6

in reply to Sharted1ce

hmm maybe i should try take down and see if that works , thanks !

Level 1
Highlighted

If u think about it takedown is one of the best and most underrated perks... I'm always looking for skulls popping up so I know where action is and enemies may be. Nothing like picking someone off who is next to a teammate and them not knowing what happened. I hear my teammates get taken down and if I don't see the skull I stop n start looking around and usually end up dead next. So invaluable at 1 pt.  Literally save a me when flanking or being sneaky

Level 6

xGLRxLwarriorXx wrote:

how is it possible for the enemies to see meon the mini map , while i'm running the of the grid perk, which says you won't be detected by enemy satcom???

Off... it's Off The Grid.

And are you using a suppressed weapon?

You will appear on the map when firing otherwise.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to RAN Kismet

yes i used a silenced weapon

Level 1

tracker sight attachment?

Level 4

I've always maintained there should be a perk which prevents your enemy seeing a deathcam.

The amount of complaints before this game came out about OTG being OP, yet I havent heard many complaints about it at all. It's quite a balanced perk currently because the Satcom's huge weakness is that you can not stack it yourself as a killstreak. The 4 x Satcom effect was one of the most useless things I have come across in this game since it rarely lasts at all.

Level 21

if it happens when sat coms are up then people are using your teammates locations to find you. you might be close or they might use process of elimination to figure that you are around the corner.

Level 1

Studios