Official Headquarters Discussion.

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: Official Headquarters Discussion.

in reply to Megadog14

Quick forum search proved me right.  I worked for those people for far too long not to recognize their influence on something.  They fought for years to get this partnership with Activision with the specific intention of having a voice in mode development: I sat through the Skype calls that ran into the wee hours of the morning.

Level 3

in reply to Soldiercide

Well im not a consultant or anything special but just judging by tweets and posts ive seen a lot of people asking for CTF and Hardpoint back say that they want it for competitive stuff. Again, im just judging by sight, but I think that a lot of competitive players are upset with the new game modes.

Also, I find it very interesting that MLG is now partners with Activision. I might get around to making a thread about this later. Seems to me that it could potentially lead to bad things for the average player, especially seeing how much disdain "pro" players have for "pubs" lol.

Level 35
Highlighted

Re: Official Headquarters Poll.

in reply to DaleksGamertag
Yes HQ should be in this game. The one tactical game mode that has always taken some skill in any COD! I cannot figure out why they did not put it in this game. I have all but given up on ghost's at this point. But if HQ were to be added in. Then i will be back to put some serious time into this game.
Level 38

DalekonDrugs wrote:

Yes I know the population was low and I know not every liked the chaos of this mode however this mode has been around since call of duty 4 and was and still is a great mode for tactical play you have to work as a team on the objective which is better than hardpoint or I like to call it boostpoint because people abused hardpoint for score on streaks this mode you need to work well as a team to win. I really hope they bring it into the playlist for xbox 360 because with 6v6 needing to go to one objective will make the larger maps more playable please think about it guys headquarters would be awesome in ghosts.

Okay so all I want you guys is to vote yes or no or you can just post your opinion about the mode or what changes can be made to it.

I vote YES.

Just a heads up... petitions and polls are a no-no.

The thread will just be locked.

Try making it a discussion about bringing back HQ... why/why not.

Anyhoo...

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to RAN Kismet

Thread will be edited but I must say that rule is very bizarre indeed. Edit I now understand the rule fully it is stop spamming etc thank you

Activision Ambassador

DalekonDrugs wrote:

Thread will be edited but I must say that rule is very bizarre indeed.

No worries, brother. Contact one of the mods via PM... Fox, Claire, Ice... they'll explain.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

we need hq and hardpoint/drop zone back
Level 5

we need hq and hardpoint/Drop zone

Level 1