Hq would be awesome but i really want demolition to return as well

Level 2

Re: Official Headquarters Discussion.

in reply to OnlyBeastz

this game is so damn boring

Level 5

in reply to DaleksGamertag

I dont understand why they took it out it was a fun and competitive game mode that actually took skill. now theres nothing but game modes that are Variations of Team Deathmatch.. The game is boring and when i get PS4 i will be playing other games

Level 1

HQ needs to return. HQ is the epitome of team work, and really can sort good teams from mediocre ones. Honestly, I'm surprised HQ hasn't been implemented into the "Pro" rotation. Also, HQ yields high kill counts and XP, because most games are more than 2 minutes long. HQ points, unike HP, are randomised, there is no specific order.

Personally, this is my favourite game mode, but all of the classic modes need to return. S&R is rubbish, S&D needs to return (and it has, thumbs up IW). Blitz is an idea that hasn't taken any thought whatsoever, and the classic CTF is miles ahead of it. HQ has no equal, so it needs to come back. Even, I hate Demolition, but if it returned I'd play it. Anything added at the moment would beat the current lineup of Infected, FFA, TDM, TDM with tags, TDM with weapon pickups, TDM, TDM, TDM, TDM...... Well you get the idea ....

Level 11

in reply to iKushtyy

LOL ty i know right this game is boring ive been on bo2

Level 5
Highlighted

i doubt were ever gonna get our game modes back.. stupid ass dev's

Level 5

Studios