People complaining about the game

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

People complaining about the game

We all know this game isn't up to par with other games, we know the spawns aren't good, we know the health is super low, we know the guns aren't balanced, and we know this game has pointless things in it and we know the community has gone to shit. But what i dont understand is that when everyone agrees on something nothing is done about it lol, all our complaints (everyones) are fallen on deaf ears half the time and if there is a change, it isnt even related to the main problems we have. To me the biggest thing in this game that is broken, are the game creators themselves who are blind to their mistakes.

Level 2
51 REPLIES

Re: People complaining about the game

in reply to DiReTRiiX

*Shrug* I have no complaints about the game. - Doesn't matter how good/bad a game is, you can't please everyone.

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to Sinseer7

Sinseer7 wrote:

*Shrug* I have no complaints about the game. - Doesn't matter how good/bad a game is, you can't please everyone.

If you have no complaints about the game, then you are either blind, or this is your first COD game.

Level 34

in reply to propipe

Umm.. Neither actually?  Been playing since the first Modern Warfare   Swing and a miss!!

Level 2

in reply to Sinseer7

I'll go out on a limb here.. It just seems to me that you find two types of players when you jump in a lobby.. Those that invest energy into poo-pooing over how the game is poorly done and unbalanced and those that adapt and overcome..  Minus cheaters (which I've yet to come across but I did do some research and found that apparently modding is a real thing)

If you're complaining about how health being "super-low" maybe Halo is the game for you.. It shouldn't take half a dozen rounds to bring a target down.  As far as guns not being balanced, you have the same pick of weapons.  I don't even know what to say about the spawns.. A good buddy that had a 2.0 k/d in mw3 said the spawns suck in Ghosts but I haven't had an issue with it.  Maybe I'm not playing the right game-mode.  Ionno.

Level 2

in reply to DiReTRiiX

Show me a complaint that EVERYONE agrees on.

Right, you can't.

We all wish it were that easy, but the community is so diverse that we can't even agree on what we disagree on.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

This cods higher skillgap turns off a lot of players.

Level 9

Said it before, I'll say it again... This game exposed a lot of so-called "Good Players" who relied on exploits for their success.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

huh?

Level 18

nicedrewishfela wrote:

Said it before, I'll say it again... This game exposed a lot of so-called "Good Players" who relied on exploits for their success.

^^^Truth

Level 32

Studios