People complaining about the game

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: People complaining about the game

in reply to Sledgehammer232

I am in the same boat. I rarely have friends on playing any more.

My point is more to the fact that some folks complain impotently about things they have control over.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to DiReTRiiX

it's not that all those who complain are seeking a direct fix, or don't even care if the devs see their post. sometimes it's about bringing together multiple relating instances to "said complaint", via OP, and hopefully with more conversation and discussion that chimes in are all constructive and full of reason. sometimes said complaint was just a misunderstanding or mistake and again, others chime in to give feedback. so as a whole, if you find other players with similar problems it brings us together and issues become resolved or they make the post that much stronger and maybe a dev will hear it.

just because we dislike something doesn't mean we don't push for change. some people do give up and sell the game, they just don't like it... it happens... and there are those who as i said push for change. as "humans" finding flaws is in our nature, and if something can be done about it what's the harm in crying out?

there are things on the game i could complain about, but it's more personal preference than mechanic issues. if there's a good enough post with a legitimate complaint... +1 and ill make a comment.

Level 15

in reply to DiReTRiiX

I only have 1complaint and that how they completely ruined my favorite guns in the whole game the sniper class or rifles... Seriously how can I keep getting hit markers on a point blank shot with a sniper rifle!?!? Happen 5 times in 1match! I understand u get cry babies crying about how powerful the rifles are but they are suppose too be a 1shot 1kill gun!!! Just pisses me off I can't use my favorite class anymore cause they dumbed the damn guns down now!!! Ridiculous!!!!!

Level 1

in reply to bizzlewhip

bizzlewhip wrote:

I only have 1complaint and that how they completely ruined my favorite guns in the whole game the sniper class or rifles... Seriously how can I keep getting hit markers on a point blank shot with a sniper rifle!?!? Happen 5 times in 1match! I understand u get cry babies crying about how powerful the rifles are but they are suppose too be a 1shot 1kill gun!!! Just pisses me off I can't use my favorite class anymore cause they dumbed the damn guns down now!!! Ridiculous!!!!!

Correction "snipers should be a one shot one kill weapon when hitting chest and above".

My statement is EXACTLY how snipers should behave purely from the standpoint of balance AND them being a "specialized" class. No weapon in this game should be a one shot one kill weapon from ALL distances on ALL parts of the body.

How many complaints do you think would happen if you could shoot a shotgun from one side of the map to another and get a one shot one kill?

Level 34

in reply to propipe

That's your opinion, not a fact of EXACTLY how it should be. I think Sniper Rifles are pretty crappy in relation to other long, medium range options in this game. The balance is a little off, IMO.

Level 18

in reply to brsox

brsox wrote:

That's your opinion, not a fact of EXACTLY how it should be. I think Sniper Rifles are pretty crappy in relation to other long, medium range options in this game. The balance is a little off, IMO.

So according to you, a sniper should kill in one hit no matter what.

Yep, that sounds PERFECT. LOL.

As far as other long range weapons, I'm NOT including medium range weapons as those are Assault Rifles and SMG's, the ONLY other options are Marksman rifles and those are 2 hit kills as well. If you look up what a sniper is BY DEFINITION it is

" A person that gets far away from combat to pick off enemies at a distance while remaining hidden"

If you are using a sniper rifle for ANYTHING other than that, then you SHOULD be at a disadvantage.

Level 34

in reply to propipe

That's what you got from my post? I didn't say a sniper rifle should be a ohk no matter what! There should absolutely be some aim involved.

What I was trying to say is that for long range classes, LMGs and MRs are a better option than Sniper Rifles. They are great for long range and hardly suffer in close range.

It is impossible to stay "far away from combat and remain hidden" in call of duty. You can try but good luck.

You must not snipe often. Give it a try.

Level 18

in reply to brsox

I do snipe. I only snipe on maps where it is a viable option. Maps I snipe on, Whiteout, Stonehaven, Stormfront, Siege, and depending on the gamemode Prison Break.

If you try to snipe on any other map, then you are going to have difficulty.

Here is what most people seem to fail to understand with sniper rifles. They are a SPECIALIZED class, not an "all around" class like an AR. Not a close quarters weapon like a shotgun, not a run fast/attack weapon like a SMG.

A weapon like a sniper rifle is designed the way it is because it sacrifices fire rate for power. Meaning if you are ACCURATE and get headshots, you only need ONE SHOT. If you miss, then the person you are shooting at SHOULD have an advantage as you have compromised your location. LMG's sacrifice ADS time, and movement speed for large magazines. SMG's sacrifice long range power for medium size clips, mobility, and fire rate. AR's are the jack of all trades as they are good, not great, at all aspects, but can be beat with the correct gun if you engage them in their "butter zone". Shotguns sacrifice long range capabilities for a larger spread and one shot one kill possibilities at close range.

Level 34
Highlighted

in reply to propipe

It is fairly arrogant to think you are in some elite group that "understands" what sniper rifles are or should be. I've never met someone who thought a sniper rifle was meant as a close range, all purpose weapon.

Level 18

in reply to brsox

brsox wrote:

It is fairly arrogant to think you are in some elite group that "understands" what sniper rifles are or should be. I've never met someone who thought a sniper rifle was meant as a close range, all purpose weapon.

How is it arrogant to know what a weapon is designed for?

A sniper rifle is MADE FOR LONG RANGE ENGAGEMENTS. They are NOT made for running around the smallest maps hipfiring/spraying. I own a Barrett .50 caliber in real life and can GUARANTEE you that you will not be running full speed trying to rush into combat with it. It weighs right at THIRTY POUNDS unloaded and with a full magazine (10 rounds), scope, and bipod right around 35 lbs. The length of it also would get cumbersome as it is almost 40 inches long. So YES I do have an idea of what a sniper rifle is used for.

Level 34

Studios