Perfectionist Patch

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Perfectionist Patch

I have been trying to get this patch and I dont know wth I'm doing wrong.  Yes it's active in my operations.  I've emptied the clip twice and got hit markers on all six shots.  The first time I figured I just made a mistake but the second time I know I didn't.  I'm running a thermal scope and chrome barrel.  Is there something I'm missing?   Can I not have any attachments?  Can I not run overkill?  Even though I'm carrying a second main I still made sure that all six sniper hits were consecutive.  Any time limit?  It's driving me bananas!

Level 1
4 REPLIES

Re: Perfectionist Patch

in reply to DesertWhippet

I'm having the same issue with the omnicide patch. I know for a fact I've got it twice but still no patch. Not sure what's going on.

Level 1

in reply to LeGnZ

I believe the tip for the Omnicide patch is wrong.  I seem to only get credit for it when you receive a "multikill", not the 10 seconds it states.  I've received it on KEMs, and a triple C4 plus gun kill at same time. 

Level 5

I think  it needs to be a kill with each hit and not just a hitmarker. I have the patch and IIRC, I got it that way. One shot one kill for the whole mag.

Level 35

Not sure what the issue could be for you.  I've received with hitmarkers included, not just kills.  Also doesn't really need to be in one clip, just consecutive shots for the amount of bullets your specific rifle can hold.  Reloading does not affect hhe streak.

Level 5

Studios