Players leaving games early

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: Players leaving games early

in reply to BulletTricks

Well like me for instance. If I get in a game like start out and I am doing bad cause the other team is like a second a head I back out. Cause I don't wanna sit there and get smashed all game. But if I look for a game and jump into a game and I get put on a team loading like 56-8 I will back out. Cause ima get killed anyways. So why am I gonna stay in that lobby? But if I am in a game and do bad just cause the enemy is better I stay and leave the lobby after the game.

Level 2

in reply to BulletTricks

I never got probation but when they did have it , it seemed to not be able to make up its mind.

What they have now is the players that get marked consistently for leaving early (and I am sure their amount of incomplete games comes a part of it) They will soon get stuck in lobbies with other players with bad reps. Then the real fun part begins for them.

This is a definite fact for the Xbox one, I am not sure if it rolls over to the 360 though.

Level 72
Highlighted

in reply to BulletTricks

ive a 2 year old daughter running around that needs my attention so i have to leave games now and again even when im winning which is a kick in the teeth

Level 25

Studios