Prestige and Unlock System

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Prestige and Unlock System

I miss the old way. I find it boring that I can unlock anything I want whenever i want. There's no challenge in prestiging anymore. You can just buy whatever you want as long as you have the squad points. I enjoyed completing challenges and unlocking perks, weapons, and attachments. Oh well.

Level 18
14 REPLIES

Re: Prestige and Unlock System

in reply to brsox

yeah its not the same anymore... squad points??? starting to sound like battlefield or something

Level 1

in reply to OllyBongo1

Um clearly you haven't played that game cause they never made it where you could buy stuff.

Level 23

in reply to Adam1234567893

I don't think that is 100% accurate. I remember this little guys in BF2 and BF3.

Battlefield 3 Kit Shortcuts - Battlefield 3 (BF3)

Maybe you mean within the game itself vs real money like this. But, what's the difference anyways. At the end is all the same.

Level 5

in reply to LimonAgrio

Um I am pretty sure Battlefield never let you earn shortcuts so I am right actually they don't force you to buy short cuts.

Level 23

You said the game was never made so you could buy stuff. I replied that is not 100% accurate. Because, well I let's you buy weapon packs. You did not have to wait and grind to have the weapons, you could just buy them. I don't think anyone said anything about forcing anyone buy something. With Ghosts you have the option to unlock via level or unlock via squad points. So, no forcing there either.

I also did not say you could "earn" the shortcut. My post was about "buying" the shortcut.

Level 5

in reply to LimonAgrio

Oh okay all I am saying is Battlefield with out the shortcuts never let you use in game currency. I am surprised that Activision didn't release Squad Point packs yet lol.

Level 23

Hey. It is not too late yet. With all honesty when I say the whole Squad Point thing it reminded me of the all the smartphone games where you get to buy the gold to get the good stuff.

Level 5

in reply to brsox

Actually just don't spend your Squad Points on the perks and you have something to unlock your welcome.

Level 23

in reply to brsox

I tend to agree. I always liked earning things. Really made working with each weapon mean something.

But now that I rarely get to play... I am actually OK with this system.

I almost wish they gave players the choice.... Challenges or Squad Points. People could choose the route they wanted to go.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

Studios