Question RE: Jumpshots

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: Question RE: Jumpshots

in reply to JRN00498

Its not the best tactic in this game as I'm sure I saw a youtube video explaining that it enlarged the characters hitbox.

I hope it does as I hate Bunnyhoppers!  Damn those Pesky Wabbits!

Level 22

in reply to JRN00498

Best thing about people jumping is if you kill them in midair - the corpse often ends up sitting in a very impressive 'splits' position.

For that reason alone, I encourage all to jump.

Level 16

in reply to admunday

True, even more so with a tube - they go miles lol!!!

Level 22

in reply to admunday

I'll agree.  Killing a jumper gives some of the most hilarious death sequences in the game.  It's especially funny to watch a jumper die from a high altitude and spin, flip and/or glitch while their body makes its way down.  The only down side is if I'm laughing too much I'll sometimes get killed by their team mate as I'm watching the body fly...oh well, I still enjoy a good laugh!

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to JRN00498

Teh bunny hopshotters are from Halo. Where in a game like Halo 4 if you timed it just right the games aiming mechanices gave you a free head shot with the battle rifle almost every time. They think its skillful and cry if anyone ever mentions removing the ability to do so or having it nerfed.

Level 70

in reply to JRN00498

i find that if you jumpshot midgunfight...thats themost viable way to do it..because the peoplethat jump before thegunfight (if you dont hit your shots right away) when you hit the ground ur body flinches downward from impact...try jumping mid gunfight and see if that helps

Level 11

in reply to JRN00498

I find those who bounce around like a Kangaroo really annoying.

I just want to shout, "For gods sake, stand and fight like a man".

Level 20

its no different than strafing..and an evasion technique

Level 11

in reply to JRN00498

Jump shots are "bs" and need to be NERFED....

I for one am tried of aim center mass having someone jump and I continue to hit but my targeting is thrown off for some unknown reason...

Level 4

in reply to JRN00498

For me, the jump-shot is something I do often, but only in select scenarios.  I jump-shot around corners when I know there are enemies around the corner, and I jump-shot when I try to turn on someone.  Mostly, the corner jump-shot works well because I can jump before I need to aim, so I'm avoiding the disadvantage of not being able to aim while jumping.  While having a Scuf or Razer controller will definitely make jump-shotting easier, and plausible in a not-corner situation, it's possible to do without one.

Level 6

Studios