Quick Question... What is the "Tryhard/N00b Gun" in this game?

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Quick Question... What is the "Tryhard/N00b Gun" in this game?

Not saying there is anything wrong with Tryhards and N00bs at all, I'm cool with both

You know the ACR, FAMAS gun...

I'm not sure at all as I haven't used the SMGs or ARs, but from what I've seen I'd guess maybe it's the AR with a crescent sight, is it the AK 12 or something like that?

Level 13
40 REPLIES

Re: Quick Question... What is the "Tryhard/N00b Gun" in this game?

in reply to ooOutraageousoo

what gun are you moaning about ?

Level 25

in reply to banned-again

None, I don't have a problem with any of the guns in particular...

Don't get killed by anything much more than any others...

I mentioned the AK12 because I've seen it in a few vids on YT...

Thanks for the input

Level 13
Highlighted

i hardly see the ak-12 much the most used a/r i see is the honey badger and that gun with the crescent sight is a lmg but not sure which one

Level 25

in reply to banned-again

banned-again wrote:

i hardly see the ak-12 much the most used a/r i see is the honey badger and that gun with the crescent sight is a lmg but not sure which one

Gotcha, yeah not the LMG... I don't see anything much more than the others, that's where my confusion is coming from I think. On Black Ops and MW3, etcetera... There was obvious stand outs...

Yes you're right, that Honey Badger is a decent gun actually, used that one a bit when I started on a preset class...

Level 13

There really isn't one. This game was incredibly balanced from the get go. Even the  msbs nerf wasn't needed. No one touches it now.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to gotsomestars

gotsomestars wrote:

There really isn't one. This game was incredibly balanced from the get go. Even the  msbs nerf wasn't needed. No one touches it now.

The guns in this game do seem pretty balanced in terms of popularity of use...

Level 13

in reply to gotsomestars

It is usable in the right hands.

Activision Ambassador

All but three of the assault rifles are try hard which are the ARX-160,MSBS and the second assault rifle I am too lazy to look up. The try hard SMGs are the Vector,MTAR-X and the K7 and the try hard LMG is the M27 according to the players. None of the Marksman Rifles are try hard since they can't compete to the assault rifles I didn't name and the try hard snipers are any of them with a Thermal Sight and the two bolt actions without the Thermal Sight according to the anti-quickscopers. The only gun types I really hate is the K7 and all but three of the assault rifles.

Level 18

in reply to TheDarkOne123

TheDarkOne123 wrote:

All but three of the assault rifles are try hard which are the ARX-160,MSBS and the second assault rifle I am too lazy to look up. The try hard SMGs are the Vector,MTAR-X and the K7 and the try hard LMG is the M27 according to the players. None of the Marksman Rifles are try hard since they can't compete to the assault rifles I didn't name and the try hard snipers are any of them with a Thermal Sight and the two bolt actions without the Thermal Sight according to the anti-quickscopers. The only gun types I really hate is the K7 and all but three of the assault rifles.

So it's a pretty open comp as to which is the "best" gun in the game then?

Level 13

Studios