Quick Scope?

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Quick Scope?

Hi

If there is no quick scoping in Ghosts I wont bother to purchase the game or the new xbox one. Infinity ward just made a gaming addict leave gaming completely as the only reason we play cod is because of the quickscoping that takes skill. To all the people out there that rage about quickscoping? its because you cant quick scope and hate to get owned by a exceptional sniper.

Thanks for quick scoping wont be viable!!! That made my day I! The worst day in two years!

Final thought no quick scope no xbox one and no COD again!!!!! On my way cancel my xbox one and ghosts pre-orders.

Thanks again!!!!!!

Level 1
55 REPLIES

Re: Quick Scope?

in reply to HKGKSA

Yes no quick scope no cod ghosts no future for COD!

We don't want battlefield we want the true COD GHOSTS!!!!! Don't take it away look at all the sniping clans out there? Look at faze what will happen to trick shots what will happen to the sniping clans? I tell u they will leave xbox one and cod for ever!

Let me go cancel my ore orders also!

Level 1

in reply to HKGKSA

Bye. The affort of making a account to post that you won't buy the game

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaSS is OP. SaND get's everywhere
Level 59

in reply to HKGKSA

Im with you. Im going to buy ghost but if there is no quickscoping then im immedietly returning it. R.I.P Sniping = R.I.P CoD

Level 4
Highlighted

Re: Re: Quick Scope?

in reply to randomness550

R.I.P Sniping = R.I.P CoD????/   Really?????

running around with a sniper rifle, and it having the ability to beat a person with an assault rifle in a straight up encounter???? and you call that sniping???.....so sad when the aim assist feature of the game is able to give such a group an unbalanced advantage, and then you cry about it being corrected in future games????

The community will do just fine without your specific group, and actually it will 100% enhance the game play in the lobbies, So i wont even say "hate to see ya go"....just go, and stay gone

Level 5

in reply to slayerextreme

I think complainers should follow them out the door cause you make the game annoying to play too. WAH fix the spawns I can't spawn camp in Demolition get good and learn to adapt I am so sick and tired of complainers in general ruining every Call of Duty to play what's funny is the spawn system with an AI would of fixed itself by now but since all the spawn exploiters complained and had it removed we will see no such thing. Exploiting spawns will never take skill sorry to say it's a garbage tactic. You gotta love how complainers think they should be catered to and be invincible it never fails to ruin CoD every year. Learn to adapt.

Level 23

in reply to HKGKSA

AW are you not good enough to actually snipe, IM sorry. Just to let you know i know many people who are great at qs including myself but dont unless everyone else is qs. And Rubin never said there is no qs. There is a way to qs in every game, but im assuming that there is no blackscoping.

Level 10

in reply to iamyourfather

Awww you aren't good enough to predict the enemy so you need the spawns to always spawn them in the same place get good and learn to adapt.

Level 23

in reply to Adam1234567893

Dude you do not know what you are getting into. I am the least person to ever spawn trap. I can guarantee you that you do more spawn trapping than i do. I can honestly say that i dont think i have never once tried to only spawn trap as my gameplan. I am on the enemy flag every time i can get a chance for domination. Dont believe me go check out my recent games on theater mode. I can guarantee you you do more spawn trapping than i

Level 10

in reply to HKGKSA

LMAO@ Quick Scoping takes skill.. Actually it doesn't take skill.. There is something called AIM ASSIST that does about 90% of the work for you when you quick scope.  Play COD on PC and see how good you are quick scoping kid lol.. Thank god all you try hards and noobs that think you're good won't buy the game.  Don't let the door hit you on the way out lmaoo.. BOO HOOOO I cant quick scope

Level 4

Studios