Quick scoping is even worse!!!

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Quick scoping is even worse!!!

I have to say that Ghosts, by far, has the worst quick scoping mechanics EVER!!!! Now you don't even have to be aiming at a enemy. Multiple times I've seen a final kill cam where a sniper is either aiming WAY behind or above someone, and somehow it hits and kills. Don't get me wrong, I do it, but seriously this is making people rage and quit for good. I do see serious potential for this game but this definitely needs to be addressed. Quick scoping was supposed to be taken out of this game, what happened? It's completely out of hand. I see people that don't even use sniper rifles using them now because of this. It now takes NO SKILL what so ever to quick scope. Another thing I noticed is you can still shot even when reloading. I'm no rocket scientist, but I know that only one shots in the chamber when reloading. Once the clip is removed another needs to be inserted to fire multiple shots. I've been killed several times thinking I have the edge when the enemy's reloading. Bringing back some old play modes would help get this games head out of the water. Other then this two issues this game is great. It's the people that are going to be playing the game you need to make happy. 

Level 1
95 REPLIES

Re: Quick scoping is even worse!!!

in reply to Lou_Dogg

I agree snipers are OP really, I use marksman rifles on HC and its sick

Level 7

in reply to sgtDLC

marksman rifles are op in hc.

Level 18
Highlighted

in reply to Lou_Dogg

Some of the posts you guys make i swear.....KILLCAMS WERE NOT MENT TO BE ACCURATE THEY ARE NEVER EXACTLY WHAT YOU SAW ON YOUR SCREEN.

Level 1

in reply to KibbleBitKat

come on, its still obvious when u see the final kill cam if he is quick scoping or not. and 80% of the time when i see i final kill cam and it being a sniper he/she are quick scoping

Level 1

in reply to Lou_Dogg

If you watch final killcam when the killing is done with some other gun instead of a sniper rifle you will very often see hitmarkers even when the crosshairs/sights are not on target. So it's not a sniper issue, but rather the final killcam show something that might not even have happened.

Level 3

in reply to Lou_Dogg

most of that is just lagg compensation, when call of duty gets dedicated servers it wont be that bad

Level 4

in reply to silentkill440

No. Its just plain old Lag.

Level 31

in reply to Lou_Dogg

Yeah there ain't to many things with this game I don't like, I like this game a lot! I hated Black Ops 2. And I actually like this game. I was scared to get it at first but I am glad I did. I hate the spawns. But that's also one of the few things I have noticed that I do not like about this game. It has taken all the skill out of Quick Scoping. But I honestly think this is because of the new way scoping is in this game. Because (MW2 MW3 BO2 BO1) I Was only maybe at best Average at quick scoping. But this game I am honestly pry better than above average. it is way to easy in this game. I haven't had a problem yet with snipers in this game. today I can honestly say I haven't been killed once by one. I want them to give us a option to have the old scope view or the new one. li know it ain't going to happen. but I hope they will eventually add it into this game.

Level 2

in reply to xCYBERxBULLYX

You cant add anything like that in game later on, this is what you get, they can just add new game modes, nothing more

Level 7

Studios