Quick scoping is even worse!!!

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: Quick scoping is even worse!!!

in reply to Mess1ahBrowny

Haha. This brings back memories. Like what challenge can I accomplish with this shrub? Misery Loves Company perhaps?

Level 75

in reply to Mess1ahBrowny

Even easier to bathe them now; sneak around the back of them... slowly start spunging them up, but beware of the you know what

/joke (to lighten the mood and ease the tension of a stern and exhausting debate)

Level 3

in reply to iHattoriHanzo0

I said I would laugh when people STILL complained about quickscoping even though many thought it would be no more... pffftahahahahahahahahaha

Level 45

in reply to Lou_Dogg

the game is slowing turning into nothing but sniper fests
guys either running around QS'ing, or camping out on these large maps sniping.
when you start seeing 3-4 snipers on the opposing team, you know its gotten bad.

Level 9

in reply to IndyOldDude

Just out of curiosity, what class would you like to see more of on the opposing team?

I mean we all have our own preferences. Since most of these maps have great sniping spots, it only makes sense. I'm sooo tired of smg's running the maps. I'm tired of using them dying from them.

I think the marksman class is absolutely perfect for most of these maps. And of corse you can't go wrong with assault rifles.

Level 75

in reply to Lou_Dogg

Unless people are talking about killcams i have not seen any real quickscoping yet. I have been killed maybe twice by a knee-jerk hipshot but no real QS. I have seen nobody go 25-2 with a sniper like you get in BO2.

Level 6

in reply to Lou_Dogg

Hmmmmm, and here I thought it needed to be nerfed even more

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Lou_Dogg

No- You should go back and peek at BO2 for "Quick Scoping"-  You are seemingly unclear on the concept.  I have yet to see a single quickscoper in this latest edition.  There are some quick kills using sniper rifles but not with the repeated fire rate and snap-to-target kills that are the plague of quickscoping.

Level 6

in reply to Lou_Dogg

I agree. It's much easier to quickscope in Ghosts than previous COD installments, which is contrary to what was rumored prior to launch. 

Level 2

in reply to Lou_Dogg

I am so tired of seeing the same posts over and over crying and blaming the game/mechanics when they die.  Quick scoping is not a problem, and in my opinion has never been a problem in any previous COD game.  And check my profile, I NEVER snipe.  But anyways I haven't died from a QSer yet.

Level 1

Studios