Quickscoping

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: Quickscoping

in reply to Firesens

People have tried to remove quickscoping from games for a long time and have failed to. They can make it harder to do, but I doubt make it impossible. At least somebody will find a way to do it.

Level 2

in reply to Bubbagump3

It is very easy to remove they just dont because of the loss of sales to those taht like doing it.

Level 70

in reply to Bubbagump3

It IS easy to remove because Medal of Honor did it. That is one of the reasons why it was never that popular with its last game a while ago. They removed QS and since everyone was so used to how MW2 had QS, hardly anyone stayed with MOH due to that.

Level 37

in reply to Bubbagump3

if they slow down the aim speed or aim posistion due to sway when aiming in itll easily sooner or later take out qs but imo yes it get annoying but as long as it aint there too much im ok....
on a side note i wish people would use snipers how they were made to be long range high precision rifles not imma run in your face and get lucky kind of deal. but that just me

Level 1

in reply to Firesens

Its more than one percent of the community. The reason why i believe it will be in the game is because all the gameplay i have seen of ghosts that involves qs it is still in there, but it will be harder. I understand they can still change it, but as of now i still think its in the game but harder.

Level 10

in reply to Firesens

you clearly don't play call of duty, I would say a good 20% of people sniper/quickscope

Level 6

in reply to RazerDeadBullet

LOL...not even close.. the sniper community is not nearly that larger when compared to the rest of the players of the game.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

well theres shotguns, SMG, AR, LGM and snipers, all getting about 19.9% of the people, the rest are knifers, trollers, crossbowers, ballistic knifers, explosives only. followers. the sniping community is as big as any over group

Level 6

in reply to RazerDeadBullet

lol the numbers dont break down like that. There are more in some groups than there are in others. it is not an even balance of players between them all. And no it is not as big as any other group. AR and SMG users is the biggest and SR group comes no where near that.

Level 70
Highlighted

in reply to trialstardragon

do you have proof of this?

Level 6

Studios