Quickscoping

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: Quickscoping

in reply to RazerDeadBullet

Just play the game and you can see that. There are more smg/ar/lmg users in any match then there ever is of snipers.

Toward the actual numbers no one but the devs really have that information.

Level 70
Highlighted

in reply to trialstardragon

I see about the same, 1.9.9% for all primary weapongs

Level 6

well, do you have proof that 20% of the players QS? I bet you dont. Dont try to pull that bullsh*t when you did the exact same thing and cant back up what YOU are trying to state as fact. And there is proof. Bowling stated the 1% back in the MW2 days.

Level 37

in reply to KT Phoenix

I believe that it is still 1%, but it being at a low percentage doesn't mean it isn't an issue.

Level 16

in reply to Firesens

The reason why it is an issue regardless of the amount of people doing it is because they all migrated to objective matches, mainly DOM and S&D. If it wasnt for that, and if they were more spread out through other game types, then it would not be that big of an issue. But since they are mainly going to those objective matches that have the most killcams and longer time limits, that is why the issue is there.

Level 37

in reply to KT Phoenix

Also in OBJ Matches people are mainly focused on the Objective, where as these qs'ers are not and are just going after the players for easy kills.

Level 16

in reply to Firesens

Just like how they always have to use flashes on their enemy because they cant get a kill unless the enemy is either distracted by the objective or blinded by the flashbang. Otherwise QS cant get a kill in a real head to head conflict. They are just as bad as campers in objective matches. They dont do anything to help out the team, they are only in it for themselves and only want to do what THEY want to do and to hell with everyone else.

That is why I am glad they are changing it. I dont care if a couple people say to "learn and adapt" or "they should be able to play how they want". That is all horsesh*t and they know it. Either that or those same people themselves QS. We have adapted to this crap for the past 4-5 years and IW has allowed these people to run rampant without any discipline for not playing the game. Now that Bowling is gone and a new head is in charge and they are changing things to go back to the way it should be, these idiots are trying to raise hell because they dont want to play by the rules and they are too used to how things USED TO be run and they were so used to having IW hold their hand for the past few years despite the constant pleas from the rest of the community to get rid of the rouge teammates.

Its time these people grew up and started playing by the rules again. The training wheels are coming off so they best be ready to just deal with it or go find another game because even though QS are making that big of a fuss, 1% leaving the game wont even make a dent in the amount of sales Ghosts will accumulate for IW and Activision. So boycotting and returning the game wont shake them in the least which is the best part.

Level 37

in reply to KT Phoenix

Ya because the quickscoping community is what is wrong with COD.  *sarcasm*

Don't you think it is the community in general that doesn't "play by the rules"?  Even the ones that do play by the rules get scolded for being tryhards or "MLG Pros".

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

Excuse me but where did i say QS is what is wrong with the COD community? Are they part of the problem? Yes they are. Are they the whole problem? No, they arent. I know there are others out there that dont play by the rules but at least those people dont refuse to use class setups that could actually help.

Level 37

Only 1% of the call of duty community quickscope.

Level 16

Studios