Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Highlighted

Re: Quickscoping

in reply to Firesens

HA! I know that rubbish, I see more then 1% of people quickscoping

Level 6

in reply to RazerDeadBullet

Maybe you are just playing the wrong gamemodes. 

Level 47

in reply to Firesens

go to theatre mode pause the game and free camera around the game and continue doing this until you have counted 100 different players. If you are a quickscoper and you find just 1 more through 100 players you would already be at 2%. Do you really think you can count 100 different players in any game mode and only find 1 sniper. Get real. 1% my arse! If it really was only 1% they would remove it for sure. They probably lose more than 1% of their sales because of quickscoping. Sure sales go up every year but that's  just due to larger consumer base and influx of new people.

Level 9

in reply to nflfenatic

1% has been said by Devs within IW, and 3arc.

Also 1% of the community is quickscoping, that isn't sniping. I am certain that there are more snipers (traditional sense) but not anywhere near the amount of ar and smg users in the game.

Level 16

in reply to nflfenatic

Actually, no, CoD sales are NOT expanding every year, in fact, their sales have gone down the last 2 years in a row. Not only that, but Crap Ops 2's player base has dwindled from 900,000 to a million players online daily to 400,000-500,000 players daily, and CoD Ghosts has record low pre-orders of any CoD game EVER because of these losers jumping off of rocks and spinning like ballerinas with their OP 360 no-scope trickshot BS or rushing with their OP magic wand snipers and one-shotting people in less than half a second with their OP auto-aim sniper rifles that do all the f'ing work for them. Noobscopers are in the VAST minority of the CoD community and for every one of these exploit-abusing scrubs supposedly "alienated" by this MUCH-WARRANTED patch, there's thousands (if not millions) more people who will go back to buying and playing and (get this) ACTUALLY ENJOYING CoD games again because of this.

Level 2

in reply to RazerDeadBullet

MMmmm, 20% you say ? So 12 players in a lobby, means nearly 3 players from the whole lobby are quick QS's. Ahh don't think so.

Level 7

in reply to Bardygrub

People call all snipers quickscopers.  Just a way for them to blur the facts to support their bogus arguments.

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

I Only play HCTDM and yes you will always see several snipers, including me. My 1st objective when I got bo2 was to get all snipers Diamond. I have never intentionally quicker scoped, and it really grinds my gears when I hear some little squeaker calling me a hard scoper ! I mean the whole point of the sniper is to hard scope!! But I have to say I haven't seen or heard all snipers being called Qs's IMO.

Level 7

in reply to Bardygrub

Again HC is a completely different meta game than Core.  I play nearly every gamemode and snipers hardly ever win games, quickscoping or not.  The only gamemode snipers really have a chance in is TDM.  But if you don't move or get near the action you are just being a useless player.  Even if you do get a couple of kills you are not helping your team win.

Hardscoping or quickscoping, it is up to the player to use the sniper successfully.

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

Fair enough, but if each member of your team finishes with a + kd then you win the game every time. So I don't mind if someone snipes and may get say 5k 1d!

Level 7

Studios