Quickscoping

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: Quickscoping

in reply to DiReTRiiX

Very well said. I completely agree with everything you said. I bet just about everyone who says quickscoping is OP is just pissed cuz they get killed by it alot because they SUCK too much to manage to hit 3 out of the 10 bullets they sprayed at the person with there smg or LMG

Level 4
Highlighted

in reply to randomness550

This is what it seems.

Level 47

in reply to randomness550

I do get frustrated when I am killed by someone who is not even aiming and somehow is more accurate than me even when I am actually aiming my weapon (e.g. SMG, Pistol, Sniper Rifle, AR). There is an issue when a sniper can out beat weapons in their intended range, e.g. the SMG, and or the Shotgun, sometimes even Assault Rifles. I don't care if some of you feel that the sniper should be viable at all ranges it shouldn't. If you feel this way then all weapons in the game should be viable at all ranges. I fer sure feel that people will get anal when a Remington has the ability to one shot across turbine. I am also frustrated when quickscopers and trickshotters don't play the fucking OBJECTIVE!

Level 16

in reply to DiReTRiiX

I agree with that.

Level 2

in reply to DiReTRiiX

First off, that was an alpha/beta build of the game at the multiplayer reveal, and secondly, even Robert Bowling himself admitted it's an auto-aim abusing exploit (glitch in the aim assist) in the game, how the hell do you think you're able to one shot people in the blink of an eye after getting torched with an SMG or AR from up close without even fully zooming in (or even zooming in at all)? And third, I have a 2.26 K/D in BO2 and 2.66 K/D ratio in MW3, so don't tell me I'm garbage. And fourth, forgive me if I have a fundamental problem with scrubs like you abusing exploits in games and getting ultra-fast one-shot magic wand insta-kills without even lifting up the gun or even HITTING the guy where you shot. And forgive me, too, if I have a fundamental problem with a sniper overpowering f'ing SMGs and shotguns from up close, that's like allowing somebody to snipe from all the way across the map with a shotgun or allowing somebody to run around with LMGs and giving them uber fast assault rifle ADS speed. It never had a place in the game, or ANY FPS game, and I'm glad it's gone. But hey, you can always stay on BO2 and continue to abuse exploits with your OP auto-aim snipers that have built in Toughness and Quickdraw (and they do) and literally do all the work for you.

Level 2

in reply to HeadhunterX89

I have a had a 2.0+ since MW2, and I have never found quickscoping a problem.  It sure wasn't a problem in MW2 and it sure isn't now in BO2.

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

Let's see if you can still say that with a straight face after being literally cheated out of a VTOL Warship (Chopper Gunner in earlier COD games) by some scrub rushing with his OP magic wand sniper that can insta-kill from anywhere and even overpower SMGs and shotguns from up close, it happened to me once on Standoff, and boy did I feel like I wanted to hurt somebody afterwards (not literally, but you get the picture), and before I hear anyone say "hehehe, that's 'cuz ur a n00b and missed wid all ur sh0tz" I literally had the jump on him and was lighting him up, hitmarker central, with my MP7, then when I'm about to get the kill, "BLAO"! Just like that, I'm dead, without even lifting up the gun. And I don't want to hear that I got outplayed, either, abusing exploits in games ('cause that's what it is, I'm sorry) is NOT outplaying somebody, it's cheating, plain and simple.

And that's the thing: if he were using ANY other kind of gun (a NON auto-aim, rapid fire insta-kill-from-anywhere gun), he would've been dead and I would've gotten my VTOL, him abusing exploits was literally the difference maker.

Level 2

I have never felt cheated out of any of my killstreaks

If it is cheating then why doesn't everyone do well just quickscoping? 

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

If you get stopped short of a killstreak by some guy going "BLAO, BLAO, BLAO!" and magic wand killing you with his OP sniper rifle with magnetic, 5 foot spread sniper bullets, then yes, you got cheated out of one, plain and simple.

As for "then why doesn't everyone do it?" not everyone wall hacks, either, but that doesn't make it any less of a cheap tactic.

Level 2

Thank you, I couldn't have said it any better.

Level 16

Studios