Quickscoping

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: Quickscoping

in reply to HeadhunterX89

This post with this video is the epitome of being a hypocrite why? Because you are attacking them with the same immature comments that they attack the people who disagree with them with which in this case two wrongs don't make a right. And no before you call me a quickscoping little kid or resort to comparing quickscoping with homosexuality I am a tactical player not a quickscoper.

Level 23
Highlighted

in reply to KT Phoenix

But here's the thing I'm not a quickscoper and I am disagreeing with you why? Because I don't believe in attacking part of the problem and ruining the game for someone who's not even involved in their so called "community" the quickscopers. The main problem isn't quickscoping at all the problem is bad camera angles and aim assist which affect ALL guns not just snipers if you want quickscoping to be harder or removed you attack what's actually causing the problem. I believe that ALL powerful weapons should take skill and be hard to use meaning all one shot kill weapons and two shot kill weapons should require the most skill to use meaning shotguns and semi automatics and snipers not just the snipers. Let me tell you a couple stories in Black Ops 1 I got a very questionable kill in Summit using the L96 did I quickscope? No I went up the stairs of the main room of the main building as someone went to run away down the hall I aimed my sniper found my mark and shot all in one second and a half right when he was half way across the wall I did that with out quickscoping. In Black Ops 2 yesterday I went 29-8 with a 870 shotgun not a sniper and I barely had to aim to get one shot kills at medium range. After that game I used the LSAT the wrong way I was running and gunning killing a bunch of spawn campers and turning the game around at the 7 minute mark we were losing really bad at the beginning of the game and I turned it around going 30-11 beating the other team rising above all of my team and theirs was I quickscoping? No I wasn't so this pointless argument isn't needed also I don't think there has been a quickscoper commenting in this forum so yea they can handle negativity about them as for campers no they can't handle negative comments cause they attack anyone complaining about camping with a learn to adapt remark or they call them garbage. As for Noob Tubers you are right about that they handle all the negative criticism that this community shoves at them on a daily basis. All I am saying is stop complaining about them it's not needed Infinity Ward already said they removed almost all of it meaning they made it way harder to do end of story I am glad they made it harder to be honest cause quite frankly all powerful guns in Black Ops 2 were too easy to use.

Level 23

in reply to Adam1234567893

That has absolutely NOTHING to do with why I dont like them. I have said time and again that my problem with them is the fact that the majority of them do NOT help their team. I am sorry if you dont think they should be punished because of their playstyle but when it comes to them being downright stupid and ignoring objectives and handicapping their team, THAT is where it becomes unacceptable.

I dont care if you think they should be able to play how they want. The fact is that most dont help their team so why in the hell should they be allowed to continue to play in a way that is not beneficial to either the team or match objectives. No reason you could give in response would pose any kind of justification towards this.

When was I ever complaining? All I ever did was voice my opinion on the matter by stating simple facts and experience. Sometimes I even had an intelligent conversation with someone who had an opposing view. But not ONCE did I EVER complain.

And no they cant handle it. This thread is a great example. Just look at how many pages there are and how many arguments there have been going both ways. The only reason you havent seen much is because most people here who have been around the COD forums in the past know well enough not to start any threads about it because we know that THIS kind of thread will be the end result. You should have seen the MW2 forums and BO forums back then. The amount of QS threads on both were horrendous. The only time something like this happens is when someone new to the forum makes one up and then all hell breaks loose in the thread...much like this one.

This thread should have ended long ago but then you have people who keep going just so they can have the last word.

Let me re-iterate MY view on this ONE LAST TIME since not only you, but others keep forgetting what MY opinion is. I dont like them. Not because of "aim-assist" or "glitching" or "exploiting", but because they are unsporting players in terms of NOT playing by the objective in objective matches and NOT being cooperative teammates. I have had so many S&D matches ruined because of these players I actually stopped playing it regularly since MW2. I have also been in other objective matches where I yelled at my QS teammates to either grab a flag they were literally standing next to or that the enemy was capping/planting while, again, they were standing there THE WHOLE TIME. I am not looking for you to agree with me nor am I looking for your approval so I can keep posting. All I ask is that you let me express my opinion, as i have been doing, without you constantly forgetting what my view is and trying to argue. You wont change your opinion nor will I change mine. THAT IS IT. END OF STORY. What is so hard to understand about this? This is why these kinds of threads just wont go away. Its because some people just dont know when to accept that others have their opinions that differ from their own yet the other person keeps going and going even though both sides have stated their views multiple times to where it is just so damn annoying because of how repetitive it is. Just leave it alone.

Level 37

in reply to KT Phoenix

Calm down like I said before there are tons of people who don't play the objective for instance I was playing Domination with a bunch of campers on my team and they sat at the A flag and camped when I said go get the B flag they ignored it and we lost because they refused to move. This is a matter of people who don't help their team or play the objective not a matter of quickscoping so why do you come back on these forums to justify why you hate quickscopers?

Level 23

in reply to Adam1234567893

I completely agree. 

Level 47

in reply to Bubbagump3

Why are we still doing this?

dead horse

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to Bubbagump3

Quickscoping is always gonna be there no matter what. Theres people out there that only quickscope. So they get good. I think quickscoping should be hard as hell to do and require a lot of practice so some noob doesnt come around the corner all the time and quickscope you. But we will see what ghost has to offer

Level 1

in reply to Bubbagump3

Quickscoping has been removed.

You must aim the scope for at least 2 seconds (something rather) To maintain accuracy

Every shot that is zoomed and shot before that time period is classed as a no scope

Sniping now is more like battlefield styls aiming.

Level 1

in reply to imprisndxouter

imprisndxouter wrote:

You must aim the scope for at least 2 seconds (something rather) To maintain accuracy

Every shot that is zoomed and shot before that time period is classed as a no scope

I heard...

You must aim the scope for at least 5 seconds to kill.

Every shot that is zoomed and shot before that time period will be blanks.

Sniping now is more like real life.

Level 39

in reply to Yppecaye_the_Dogged

Yppecaye_the_Dogged wrote:

imprisndxouter wrote:

I heard...

You must aim the scope for at least 5 seconds to kill.

Every shot that is zoomed and shot before that time period will be blanks.

Sniping now is more like real life.

if you need to be scoped in for 5 seconds snipers will never be touched. 5 seconds in CoD is an eternity, you will easily be killed 10 times over in that 5 seconds. Even long range gunfights snipers will routinely lose, the only option would be for snipers to sit in one spot hardscoping one area, getting bitched at by their team for not helping enough, dieing from the run n gunners since their mobility is gone, not gimped, gone. Hell even at 2 seconds thats still way to long. Most gunfights in the game last less then 1 second let alone 2. if it drags on for 2 seconds thats because people are missing alot.

Level 45

Studios