Quickscoping

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: Quickscoping

in reply to deamonomic

this i can agree with you on. even 2 seconds is too long because when i snipe, if i see someone far away, i will center them on my screen and aim at them and the second i see them i line up that shot and bang they are gone. i dont have time to sit and look at them for 2+ seconds.

Level 9
Highlighted

in reply to poisonvein7

poisonvein7 wrote:

this i can agree with you on. even 2 seconds is too long because when i snipe, if i see someone far away, i will center them on my screen and aim at them and the second i see them i line up that shot and bang they are gone. i dont have time to sit and look at them for 2+ seconds.

exactly. If it was 2 seconds the ONLY option for snipers would be long term hardscoping. there would be no moving around or waiting for an enemy to show up, it would all be sitting and hard scoping that one location. In 2 seconds that player you just saw and decided to try to snipe is now out of your line of sight.

Level 45

in reply to deamonomic

deamonomic wrote:

Yppecaye_the_Dogged wrote:

imprisndxouter wrote:

Quickscoping has been removed.

You must aim the scope for at least 2 seconds (something rather) To maintain accuracy

Every shot that is zoomed and shot before that time period is classed as a no scope

Sniping now is more like battlefield styls aiming.

I heard...

You must aim the scope for at least 5 seconds to kill.

Every shot that is zoomed and shot before that time period will be blanks.

Sniping now is more like real life.

if you need to be scoped in for 5 seconds snipers will never be touched. 5 seconds in CoD is an eternity, you will easily be killed 10 times over in that 5 seconds. Even long range gunfights snipers will routinely lose, the only option would be for snipers to sit in one spot hardscoping one area, getting bitched at by their team for not helping enough, dieing from the run n gunners since their mobility is gone, not gimped, gone. Hell even at 2 seconds thats still way to long. Most gunfights in the game last less then 1 second let alone 2. if it drags on for 2 seconds thats because people are missing alot.

Breaking news release.... 

--Quickscoping has been deemed a felony in all 50 states, Activision will now send an electrical charge thourght the internet and blow up your console as well as burn a Scarlett Letter-like "Quickscoper!" permanently on your TV screen. 

--You must aim the scope for at least 10 minutes to maintain accuracy and get a kill. 

--Every shot that is zoomed and shot before that time period will now backfire and kill you yourself. 

--Sniping now is more like real life. 

Oh yeh, in case you missed the irony the first time.  I made it more absurd for those who are too literal and tend to take things a bit too seriously.  smh. 

Level 39

in reply to Yppecaye_the_Dogged

my bad forgot you were trolling in this topic

Level 45

in reply to deamonomic

deamonomic wrote:

my bad forgot you were trolling in this topic

Although a pretty foolish oversight not reading between the lines, it's ok, I promise.  I'm sure some here still might take you seriously and might even like you. 

Level 39

in reply to imprisndxouter

Eh, they still need BF's bullet drop at long ranges.

Level 70

in reply to Bubbagump3

so everyone is clear all of my posts reference mw3 because i never took the time to purchase bo2

Level 9

in reply to Bubbagump3

i think to make everyone happy i have mentioned snipers not having the aim assist until it has aimed down its scopes. and i have been told numerous times aim assist has nothing to do with quick scoping.

so what i have thought of is to remove aim assist until it has aimed, since i have been told it doesnt affect QS anyway, and this way the QS will remain unaffected (according to them) and we will be happy as well. at this point if i am still getting outgunned by a sniper in close range i will give them props and just deal with it.

i am not trying to bash anybody or be sarcastic in any way either. i just couldnt think of any other way to say it. the according to them part was meant to reflect our views on QS because as of now we believe the aim assist contributes to most of the kills and they claim it does not, so if we change this factor according to them they should remain unaffected, but yet according to us they should remain extremely affected.

a change like this would then become a "we will see who is right and who is wrong"

Level 9

in reply to Bubbagump3

Wwish I never made a comment on this thread! Then it wouldn't come up in my unread posts, every hour when a new post comes along!

Level 7

in reply to Bubbagump3

Wait - COD4?? WTH??

"At the end of the match, there remains only ... nuttin 2 say."
Level 62

Studios